Reviews for Twenty Minutes of Darkness
MsLanaParrilla chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Crying ugly tears right now. This was sad, but incredibly beautiful too. I miss Kate. I miss Kate with Tony. I miss Kate with the team. :(
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hi, thanks for a very well written story. Remembering Kate in a DiNozzo way, embedded in the security of Gibbs' team. MTAC is a realistic way to have Ziva meet Kate. Love your portrayal of Gibbs with Tony.
Thanks and cheers!
SandSnake87 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wow, that was really good. In a creepy, kind of sad way. But great. Tho now I know the twist of the sixth sense :/
Thanks for posting :)
RuthWriter chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Wow so I know you wrote this story a LONG time ago, but I was missing Kate, so I searched stories with her in them, and found this. Good job, I love it!
explodingduck chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is such a great piece of fiction. I stumbled upon this whilst searching for stories about Kate's death and the aftermath of it and, I have to tell you, this is one of the good ones. The dialogue is brilliant and complex in a way that both lets the reader interpret it, and is clear and original.

ex)
Kate leaned against the metal wall of the elevator and lifted the rosary from her collarbone so that the fluorescent lights overhead shone through the beads and tinted her skin rose.

"How is this going to end?" Tony asked.

Kate didn't look up. "Sick of me already?"

"No."

"Liar," she accused.

"Actor."

"There's no difference, Dinozzo."

- This is GREAT. Oh dear God, this piece of dialogue is like heaven to my brain. It. Is. Pure. Perfection. It really made me think, and try to understand it myself. Love it.

"Did you love her, Tony?"

Kate sat down on his other side. She asked him, "Did you love me, Tony?"

"No," Tony said, not lying. Not acting. "But I could have."

- This is always what I imagined Tony's and Kate's relationship to be, and the way you say it is... brilliant.

Ah I could quote the entire fic.

Thank you. Will not forget this piece.
megamom2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow, this was really well done!
me chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was freakishly (Is that a word...it is now) awesome! It was like scary, and cold, but awesome...Did I mention this was awesome? Woow, you're gooooood!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is very good.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow. This story was simply stunning. Amazing job. Beatifully written, super in-character, and a unique perspective. Loved it! :D
zoecat chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
you are a really excellent writer. Captured tony's voice beautifully. some of the best fan fic i have read
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very weird and intriguing fic.
manicbookworm chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I must have read this story at least a dozen times. It's awesome. I suck at reviews but I just had to tell you that I adored this story. It was like a collection of little moments each one tragically beautiful and each time I read it I discover something new.
piefaced chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was absolutely lovely and just so, so heartbreaking. oh tony ):
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow. Just wow. This story has a punch all of it's own. Thanks for sharing. mg
Hromiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, this was an awesome story, I love a good bit of psychological drama and guilt stricken hallucinating Tony fits the bill perfectly. :) This was well written and a very interesting read. I'm going to check out what else you've done. Keep on writing!