Reviews for Redivivus
ad694 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I just finished your 12 part (really 13 counting 'Let Me Be Her' ) Reconnecting series. I discovered Fanfiction after I had to retire from my second career to Care for my spouse who is on the Liver Transplant list and cannot Care for herself. First I read JAG stories, then Stargate SGt, then to Star Trek Enterprise. I favor longer stories so hadn't really considered your stories but after reading some of my favorite stories about Trip and T'Pol others had written, I finally read your series. I realize you may never read this as it's been several years since you've written but in case you check occasionally, I wanted to say that your series is now among the top of my favorites list. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Cap'nFrances chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
I've loved reading the whole Reconnecting series. If you ever have the time and inspiration to write a sequel, I think that would be wonderful.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Wow! Over the course if the last couple of days I've read all the story's you've written and lemme just say they are amazing! Phenomenal writing! Thank you for writing this series! (Oh and if you ever do decide to write a sequel... Well I wouldn't be opposed;))
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
I loved how you brought everything basically up-to-date. I adored the changes you made, letting Trip and T'Pol marry, and letting Archer find a wife as well. Yours is a much happier ending, even though you've left most of the events the same as in the series. This has been a delightful read, and your talent is astounding. I really enjoyed all of your characterizations and marveled at how well you wrote the characters. I hope you find the time to write some more in the "Enterprise" universe. Thanks for the wonderful read. All I can say is, "WOW!"
JustWriter2 chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
You did seem to tie up lots of loose ends without concluding the story.

If you do make a sister story or series, I'd like very much if you were to write a story about Valerie Archer. She becomes known to viewers in canon in a ST:VOY episode featuring Species 8472 (BORG designation) masquerading as humans through gene therapy. Since there is a gene structure, I'm assuming that there is a real person.

Valerie Archer was concieved (made up I mean) much earlier than Jonathon Archer. In the details about her on the wikia offshoot for Star Trek, she is noted to have come from a very important family who has been in Starfleet for generations.

There's a plus about all of this as well; you can write her personality however you wish because the the Valerie Archer that went on a date with and made out with Commander Chakotay was really only a member of Species 8472. I believe that you could do her justice. Here's a link to the page with information on her:

http(COLON) /en/wiki/Valerie_Archer

-jwchan -

PS: Don't forget to replace the, '(COLON),' with a, ':,' and the, '.,' with a, '..'
TriGemini chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
You've done an excellent job, in writing this series. Not to mention, I'm totally loving it, as well; here's hoping that you'll be able to continue it.

Seeing as how, I'd like to learn how everything turns out.

Especially, when T'Pol and Trip learn about Elizabeth's existance; perhaps the little girl will have a chance to survive this time around. And with Lorian, in the mix, as well.
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
Thank you for this womderful series. I am really sad to see it end. Over the past months it has been a great joy to read. This fic is what Enterprise could have been. I do hope that one day you can come back to it. I would love to see Lizzy survive this time. Your characters were so alive and real it was wonderful to read. Again thanks and please do not give up on this wonderful world. I know you likely need a break and real life is demanding but hopefully in time we will see more of this wonderful family.

Lisa
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
I've really enjoyed this series. Great job! Good luck with your real life stuff.
annoynomous chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
I've really enjoyed the series. I hope you'll have time in the future to continue writing. Thanks!
framework4 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Well done. A very interesting follow up to Observer Effect. You seemed to have fixed many of the points I really disliked about the episode. And Lorian's experience is very nicely done.
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Yep if angels had not put them at risk to begin with. Nice chapter and I love Trips view. Even if we know differently. Thanks for another great chapter.

Lisa
TriGemini chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Intense chapter!

Poor, Lorian; because of the emotions, he could sense.

He could tell his mother was having a hard-time dealing with Trip's death.

Good thing, that in reality Trip wasn't dead and that Lorian was able to explain to both his parents what he'd felt during the ordeal.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
JustWriter2 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
(snorts) I wonder what those higher aliens will think of this interpretation.

HopefulR chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Considering the look of Organia in "Errand of Mercy," I would say Ayelborne was partial to swashbuckler movies. :)
JustWriter2 chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
(laughs uncontrollably for a few seconds) Ayelborne takes guuilty pleasure in movies? If so, do you believe that he may enjoy the television series, "Quantum Leap"?