Reviews for Eternal Sun
WanderForever chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Great story. I especially liked how you used multiple points of view. It gave me some ideas for how to write some of my story Equinox. Thanks for the idea and Keep up the good work.
Meghan chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
If you read the Twilight series, everything can be understood perfectly. Truth is, most people just write and think of the plot as they go on. There is nothing wrong with this method at all, and Stephenie Meyers did the same thing. I think that introducing new characters to this story not only gave the story a new dynamic, but proved to be a strong plot. There may have been tiny inconspicuousies, but it was overall a very well written story. I also found that changing the viewpoints around was an interesting way to look at the story and brought a bit of suspense to the story overall. This story was great, and I hope the author will continue to be creative and write more stories on this website.
so chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
I really enjoyed your story at first. I think it started out strong and then you got hung up on trying to fit in an underdeveloped plot that had huge holes. Just because you were there when you thought of the concept it doesn't mean the rest of us were. When you jump all over it doesn't make sense. I'm sure you'll do better on your next story. I look forward to reading a well developed and well written story from you. You have a lot of potential to write something good.
marglo chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
ya i think it would be cool if u did sequal! u should.
shasta53 chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
Great story!
marglo chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
lol that was funny that lacy imprented on nahuel!
twilight chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Hi. I like your story so far. But i just wanted to point out a small error. Just in case you want to know. When bella says " what was with your friendliness in calculus?" its supposed to be " what was with your friendliness in english?"

Keep writing :)
cool-gal95 chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Oh God...so many coplications. but one question...Jake's pack is bound to protect humans from vam[pires..so if they r descended from vampires, y is tht.

Also I liked the theory abt Bella's attractions to humans/half-humans/ shape-shifters...
cool-gal95 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
nice...I cant wait to see what happens next...but i have one question...if both of Lacey's parents are hybrid, where does the shape-shifting part come in?
marglo chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
wow so lacy's dad is a shape shifter? or her mom? but wouldent she smell funny? good chapter and keep going!
cool-gal95 chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Woohoo! i was right! Yippe...except for the Garrett thing...even I cudn't hv guessed tht one...I hope Renesmee's child does not outlive her. Wow Carlisle' gonna be a great-grandpa at 23 LOL
jshai chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Great story!
marglo chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
lol good chapter keep wrighting please!
marglo chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
aw so cute! i like renesme and jacob together their so cute! good chapter, i really liked it and i cant wait to read more!
cool-gal95 chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
I like it...bt wats up with Ness?

she says she doesn't feel like herself...so does tht mean she's pregnant? I know its a long shot...bt jus wondering!