Reviews for The Point of No Return
MultiFandomChick chapter 24 . 5/13
If only season 6 actually ended up this way. Great story!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
Very cool alternative for season 6.
S.Warrior chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
Loved this
Blazeb79 chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
Was a good story, if a bit slow in the last 3 or 4 chapters but i still BELEIVE you got the most important pairing of them all correct and thats luke/brooke.
MADStar529 chapter 24 . 5/26/2015
Lovely story.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
It's a Brucas story and it's still all about Peyton.

But I guess you got he characterisation right in that respect.
Clarity23 chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Yaaaaay... JEYTON! Altough I read this story because of Brucas, I was rooting for the other couple since Jake came back. I kind of feel sorry for Julian, but I always, ALWAYS loved Jake and Peyton together and Julian got Rachel, I think there's nothing to complain about :). So .. this was really a perfect story and I was able to imagine all things that happened. One Tree Hill should've ended the way you wrote it. Congratulations!
Clarity23 chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Haha .. gotta love Rachel :D. When she became friends with Brooke I started loving her. She was so funny, just like Brooke and a very good friend.
Clarity23 chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
The fact that Brooke broke up with Lucas because of Peyton is of course very realistic. Love it!
Clarity23 chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Ooohhh I love Jake :)))) I've always wanted Peyton to end up with him.
Clarity23 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Aaaaawww.. Karen and Brooke 3 Always loved their relationship :)
And I like that you're also focusing on Peyton ... if there was only Brucas in this story, it would be really unrealistic. Great chapter!
Clarity23 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
This is (so far) a damn good story! I love the way you write and how the characters act ... just how they really are. I'm so glad that you changed the whole attacking thing .. I mean ... when I watched it and her friends believed (or not) that she fell of the stairs my only thought was "WTF? How stupid are they?". Just as you say, Lucas with his hero complex would never ever ignore that, especially when something happened to his good friend. I love how you wrote the storyline and it should've been like this in the show.
I also love how you make the Breyton friendship ... Peyton was a shitty friend to Brooke in the show most of the time but I loved them, when they were on good terms.
And Brucas? Well, I don't have to say much but they should've been endgame and I love your story already :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
This story was amazing. I absolutely loved it, you did a wonderful job!
OTH12 chapter 24 . 11/3/2011
loved this story
luckywynner86 chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
Such a beautifully epic story! FLOVED it!