Reviews for Kunai and Byakugan Music shuffle
AWESOME! :D
I LOVED IT ALL! :D
HeavenlySwirl chapter 18 . 3/6/2010
Galing galing! :D

Good luck 'te sa one-shot! Oo nga pala.. yung club namin may Tenten week! Sali ka! May dA ka naman eh! I-submit mo dun! Kung hindi... tanungin mo ako... just comment on my page! :D
HeavenlySwirl chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
Nice one ate! :D

Up to 20 chapters? Oh okay. :)

Great job ate!
HeavenlySwirl chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
Awesome nga ate eh!

:D

Keep up the great work!
Shubhs chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
I like the drabbles but don't you think that the happy endings is getting a BIT too old?Imma sorry but PLEASE deviate from the 'happy-happy' endings!Do an angsty one for me?Pwetty pwease?

XP XD XD XD
xchirix chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
Wow. Niice! D Ahah. :)
Shubhs chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
You mean Circus by Britney Spears. I especially like the second drabble as well. I think that you could make it into a one-shot. Anyway cute drabbles!XP XD XD
HeavenlySwirl chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
I love them especially the last two! :D
xchirix chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
O.O Neji, a clown? ZOMFG! XD Funneh! Wuv it! ;D

Second one, ma fav.! Very sweet.

Third one. (...) NICE! XD

xchirix chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
:O I was very surprised for the first two drabbles...I thought you were gonna make LeeTen...! :O

I was so freaked out! Well, not really...hehe...and the last one was my favourite! ;D Neji confessed! :3 WoW..this chapter is great...Neji...and tears doesn't seem to go well..but..it's very nice in this one..:D Update!

HeavenlySwirl chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
Nice chapter! I really liked it.

Anyway, about the storm! Let's pray. I know that you don't like people dying, especially your fellow Filipinos.

Bye.
Shubhs chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
The drabbles were pretty cute and I LOVE Barriers by David Archuleta!Its VERY CHWET!XP XD XD XD XD
Shubhs chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Our music interests REALLY do match dude!XP XD XD XPX
HeavenlySwirl chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I love the second one very much! Oh screw it...you are an amazing drabbler! Hmm...I just noticed, Filipinos have fun writing drabbles...I, you and my friend who is also a Filipino-KibaHina927.

Anyway, you're very welcome for those reviews. Your stories are very worth of it! Very!
xchirix chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Wah..I love the first one! So sweet...and not lonesome...:D

Ohh...well, good luck with the exams your having! You need all the luck you get! :D Update soon! Please! :D Thank you! :D LOVE IT! ]