Reviews for Time
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I hate angsty stories and this was full of it but it was beautiful. Unique and moving too. Loved it, and the happy ending (though I think I definitely deserved a bit more SessKag fluff at the end considering the amount of tears you squeezed out of me! lol). Thanks for sharing!
insanity1911 chapter 14 . 9/1/2016
Wow. Simply amazing. Congratulations on that story.
Amadoni chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
Damn good story. That is all.
Caly-Girl chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
good story!
Syonama chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
I have many many many fan fictions on this site, and I have to say, this is the BEST I have read. It was amazing! And very different from the usual ones! Congrats! This is GOOD!
Kari Page chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
OMG!

what can i say..

i nearly cried when i read the end of ch 12, and again in the epi

your story was soo capturing that i just had to keep reading it dispite the fact that it is now 2.47am '

though the story varied slightly from the usual 'in character personalities' the slight change was soo unnoticable that it was perfect,

thank you for making this more than the 10ch you were intending :D
smallsmallme chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
Amazing. Simply Amazing. I was on edge through out the entire story and just...wow! I hope you keep writing awesome stories like this!
west chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
wow... that was really different. I loved it. Hurts the head to think about time parodox or whatever but oh well. Good job. lol.
married snark chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
Just wanted to add to your number of reviewers. It was a touching story. I prefer the second ending. Keep up the writing!
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Lovely job 3 i adored this fic. was a lil weird but i rather enjoyed it. keep up the amazing work!
lowlypeon626 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love it! Very rarely do I read a story that touches me to the very core and brings me to tears. Beautiful.
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
let me tell you that I'm intrigued. what a story!

I wonder why it has so few reviews...

the writing is a bit rocky and could use improvement (I'm not sure how much experience you have with writing), just as I would have liked some more details to the story.

but wow, if this isn't an awesome plot. I really loved the idea behind this. you pointed out very well why time travel is a Very Bad Idea Indeed. ;)

glad to see that after all the tragedy, they finally have their happy end.
Inuforlyf chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
great story but i don't understand how she changed the destiny
Hagu chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Thank you for finish the story, i'm happy for this end one more time thank you. Until your next story with Sesshoumaru and Kagome. XD
OrionPeardott chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
Very original and well thought out. I absolutely loved it.