Reviews for My Little Sister
marishka91 chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
Heya Mika here, sorry a haven't reviewed in so long, i've just been so busy, what with working and now uni I haven't been on fanfiction in what seems like months. But I am hoping to catch up with my reading as well as my writing.

This was a sad/happy chapter. Bryan and Ellie's mom is a raving loonatic and a hope she gets serious jail time.

Poor Ellie, she's been so unlucky lately hasn't she... well atleast she woke up for christmas and Bryan is over the moon.

Keep up the good work and please update soon. XXMikaXX
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
so cute jeje I really enjoyed it
Goldscythe chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Awws, just so adorable and relieving end for this story I've enjoyed reading this immensily. *glomp*
andysanime chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
Good job on this story! It's really funny how Ellie stops anything from happening, other than a kiss, at the end of this chapter.
marishka91 chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
Heya Mika here, I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed in so long but I have been so busy lately that it is unbelievable, what with searching for, getting and starting a new job and then my laptop broke so I had to see if I could get it fixed. And I had 100 chapters to read and review, I am hoping to get through them as quickly as possible so that I can catch up and be up to date with all of the fics I am reading but goodness knows how long it's gonna take. But I am getting through them, I am now at 7, so shortly I will be caught up.

Oh man, Tala and Bryan were fighting, that's not good. Bua I am happy that they made up by the end of the chapter.

Poor Ellie, I hope that she is better soon. XXMikaXX

And I liked he ending alot, I'll bet the Tala and Bryan for got that Ellie was in the room, haha!

Keep up the good work and please update soon. XXMikaXX
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
WOW LOVELY I REALLY LIKED IT n.n I enjoy reading your fict and I also like a lot Ellie n.n
Goldscythe chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
Awws *cuddles all of them* So cute
Shadow Dice chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
Aw, I think this story is absolutly adorable! The plot is good, and the characters are too! Does Ellie continue to age throughout the story or does she stay the same age?
marishka91 chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Heya Mika here, sorry for he uber late review, I have been on fanfiction once in the last fortnight because I have been incredibly busy and even then I had so many chapters to get through, I am tying to get through them in the order I recieve them and I have 22 chapters to read and review after this one.

But yeah poor Ellie, I know what it's like to lose a pet att a young age and it is no pleasant thing. Poor kitty.

Ans poor Kai, haha, he is still being punished by Muriel for his bothersome woman comment a month later, I hope she gets over it soon.

I think it is really cute how Tala carries Ellie to bed everynight and tucks her in.

Keep up the great work and please update soon. XXMikaXX
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
wow its beutifull i do love thsi Ellie is so cute and Bryan lovely n.n
Goldscythe chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
Ah! I'm almost crying!
Black Blade 300 chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
Update soon like it a lot
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
hi!

i just read all of this, and may i say how much i love it? this is an awesome story, and i can't wait until you update it :D ellie is so cute _ and the way you illustrate everyone is great, believable too O.o haha keep it up! :D

chocolatexloverx16
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
hi i t was really great i lovo how it is going well i dont know what else to say so hope to see you soon
Goldscythe chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
Awws. Cute chapter and well written, once again. Keep up good work and strenght!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »