Reviews for Full Circle
Flightfoot chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I thought that this was a good story, though I had trouble keeping up with DarkAngelicmon's motives, even with your note.
MishaClollins chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow; That was amazing! I love it! Defiently one of the best oneshot's I've ever read! :]

Just popped in to say a quick 'Hi' before I had to leave for school :]

Anyway, great job! Keep Writing! :]
Broken Angel01 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review,but here it is finally! And I must say I'm quite outraged that I'm the first reviewer because you should have had a lot more by now! Why? Cause this story was so good.

Although it is a bit on the darker side, for me I still felt that it was in character with FTFOD and I wouldn't worry about the characters too much either. I thought they were all done well and in character, and as far as DarkAngelicmon goes, since he is so complex, I think maybe you've come closer to his personality than you think! You'll know what I mean as the story continues!

Also, it was actually nice to see a bit of a darker side since it does give another view of the story, and even though I wanted to cry through the whole thing, I still loved it a lot.

So, now I will proceed to cry in a corner for poor Matty, and poor Mickey, and poor DarkAngelicmon and everyone! In a good way of course!

Thanks so much for writing this and I really enjoyed it. You're a good writer and I have to admit you made me feel a little envious!