Reviews for Amanda, please
Meggie chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was beautiful! i recently saw the Amanda show on tv and it reminded me how much i missed..i'm glad to find that some one acctually writes stuff about the show beautiful done i have to say. :3
Barbie chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I do! Write more... Please lol
Ms. Geek chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aww, when I read this I thought that she was a little less creepy. i especially like how you did the ending.
theatergirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I have always thought some of the things she says and her obsession could be something more... something like this. lol. But it's Nick, so you know thats not the case. :) This was really good though, i like the parts where she talks about never giving up on meeting Amanda.
BraeMH chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
LOL Penelope probably would really think like that. I mean, it takes an obsessed person to dedicate an entire website to someone, dig through their trash, and harass their co-stars on a regular basis. This girl definitely needs help.

Thank you for writing. It really helped me get into the mind of Penelope Taynt: Amanda's #1 fan (please)
Gesanger chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was really strange, but in a funny way. You should write more, like a story or a longer rant!
Chase's girl1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i still do this is great you should do more.