Reviews for Your Best Kept Secret
MiccaF chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Really good story :-)
FL Sunshine chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
Loved the story ! Thanks for sharing.
Bell 1 chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
Well, I hope #3 looks like his daddy. ;)

I really had a hard time seeing how they could get past everything, especially with how harsh Emmett was being. However, I was right there will Bella when she broke down in front of Emmett. I think that was exactly what he needed to see and made for a great turning point.

I cannot blame Jasper, or Charlie for being upset with their quick nuptials because my first thought when they got married how they did was: What about Jasper and her dad? I figured Charlie would definitely want to walk his daughter down the aisle, especially after everything their family went through (losing their mother/wife). However, the way they treated her after learning the news was definitely hypocritical, but from the two men she loved all of her life, it was harsh. I'm glad they all made up.

I love Emmett and this made me love him more. Thank you for sharing this story with us. :D
Bell 1 chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
I actually really hate this chapter, but not because of the writing. I get them being so hurt and angry at each other, but the hurtful words are what I hate... words that cut through a person and cannot be taken back. I know people can get past things like this, but these are some really harsh words purely meant to dig deep, straight to the heart.

My heart is hurting for them, but somehow especially for Bella because Emmett's words seem so much more harsh. Then again, if Emmett as I seem to see him in this story, Bella basically calling him a male whore must cut him pretty deep also. However, with his thoughts that men get it where they can and when, makes me wonder if he has been with a lot of women.

Okay... enough of this, I HAVE to keep reading before my heart bursts with the pain these two are creating. :(
Twihardder chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Aside from the grammar mistakes and occasional misspelled words, this was a fun story that I enjoyed. My favorite of all the Emmett/Bella stories of yours that I've read.
Twihardder chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
Gotta love those two crazy kids!
Twihardder chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Oh, such tension. I loved this chapter!
horseandbooklover chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
:) 3
Guest chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
Love this!
Taylor9901 chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
One of the best stories ever. I love em and balls
MarilynBaby chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Cute.
eboni721 chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
great story! I like how you didn't make their road easy and filled with flowers and peaches and cream! The struggle was great!
smileynight chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
I loved your story.. u are a amazing writer... think about writing for real.. getting published
Ray87 chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
Love the story :D Good Job!
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 7/23/2012