Reviews for Nothing Left
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aw...really sad. My guess would be Sam, right after Dean's death.

I hope you're having a better week this week!
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You know me, ordinarily I'd say Sam. :)

But the weather was crap when both John and Sam died, so I'm going with Dean on this one.

Nicely done. I hope you found some personal therapy in writing it.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
My first thought was this was Dean. But it really could fit either of them. It's so sad! Good job on this!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
It could be Dean after Cold Oak, or Sam after the hell hounds took Dean. Hm Not sure. Who did you have in mind when you wrote it?

Beautifully done!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hi, This could fit either brother so well but for me it is Dean. Still reeling from the revelation that it was he who broke the first seal and still suffering guilt and pain at what he did whilst in hell, Dean would think that there is no way to make this better as he has always lived by the rule of 'Saving people.'

The sound Dean hears is the Impala approaching with Sam driving and as Dean is fearful of the path he feels Sam is taking he will be unable to find comfort in either his 'baby' or his brother.

I hope i didn't ramble on too much but i really loved speculating over which brother this one was centred on. Did you write it with one or the other in mind?

Take care. x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Here be chocolate and cookies to cheer you and poor DEan! DBB x
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Ah, hon! *huge hug* this is wonderful, emotional and WOW. That's all I have is WOW.

Five Impalas freshly waxed, lovingly detailed with M&Ms, lots of music and oh, yeah, Winchesters off to hug you
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was a sad one but I liked reading the short story
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Well, you know who I choose darling.

And you can always talk to me.

Kind regards,

ST x
bia1007 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oppressive scene, believe it is Sam, it’s like he’s freefalling right now, he crossed a line and never felt so alone, more and more losing Dean who always “meant comfort and safety” in the process. Amazing writing, hope it does help you to feel better, for me it is a delight to read!