Reviews for Divided We Stand
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 3/8
Equal parts tragedy equap parts humor, and you make it work man. You make it work. Don't you worry, I fancy some cookie-cutter endings after a fatalistic one.
Diamone chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I absolutely loved it! So much emotion and the ending was simply perfect.
Artemis1000 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
What an epic ending to a great story! Oh Gilbert, such a lovable cocky asshole! *rotfl* I think poor America will have a rival for noisiest nation around now!
Bikami chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
It is in the middle of the night before a school day for me. I am currently wearing the smile that the last few lines left me, and I am sad because of the fact that I now don't have any more of your stories left to read for the first time. Guess I'll just have to re-read some of them, then.

Anygays, I really think you have a certain way of catching their personalities! The way you make Prussia so... so much PRUSSIA! He's both the "I don't fucking care"-person, but still the great tactician, and the man who loves his brother dearly.

Really. I don't think anyone else can catch his personality as you can.
Hikari chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Dude. I don't know what you dislike about this ending. Epic. Great explaination for how Gilbert is somehow still around. I mean, it;s not that I want him to dissapear or anything, but it didn't make sense. This works; they just also have the names 'Germany' and 'Prussia' while jointly being the Bundersrepublik Deutchland (Did I totally misspell that? Sorry if I did...). Human names, individual country names, and a joint country name/title.

And now I'll shoo and finish my stupid stupid summer art essay homework.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
This. story. was. freakin'. AWESOME!

Please write more stories like this Please, please, please, please, please?

V.
Inari Kasugawa chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Oh gods i really just loved this whole thing. I laughed, I cried (not in that order) I wowed and I wondered. Holy hells! I'm gonna have to read through again for the RHPS refs though! Damn!
Inari Kasugawa chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
"Russia beamed. “Aren’t you going to offer me anything to drink, little East?”

... He returned a moment later, carefully placing an empty glass and a bottle of bleach in front of Russia before settling back into his chair..."

Fuggin EPIC! That line...
Boote chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
That was amazing.

Prussia's characterization was spot-on, and the Germany-angst was really well done.

I adored the ending. Though I was wondering which treaty you were referring to that created the Bundesrepublik.

Wonderful as always!
Geekies chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I can't believe I'm crying like this. D:
LightBender chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Great job with this story! It was depressing in parts, deeply sorrowful in others, and absolutely hilarious at the end.
Fortunate Misfortunes chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Youmy hero! Seriously! I love this story so much! You are an amazing writer! The imagery, the voice, EVERYTHING was PERFECT! I look forward to more GilbertLudwig works in the future?
bright snow chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Gawd. Homophobia!America was great. xD; Cause you know the US nowadays. [/rolls eyes] At least it's better now, ha ha.

Or maybe he was just shocked, pfft.

I'm happy with the ending. :3 Dunno why you don't, ha ha. Made me smile at the end.

Wah crazed!Germany was great. xD

And who knew what happened to Gil's little birdie, pfft.

Thanks so much for putting this up here! : D
HappyGaylord chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
I loved this! Really loved it! It was great! : D

The ending actually surprised me (Them getting together), but somehoe it all just fit together so perfectly!

I think "great" is really the only word I can sue to describe this!

3 3 3
Scottypop chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
This story... This story was amazing.

Prussia acted just like Prussia should - you nailed him, spot on.

The dialogue was incredible, as well as the historical references.

I must admit, I did enjoy all of the angst, and when Prussia finally vanished, I felt sad. But the moment he opened his eyes, and entered the room with the oak table... Ugh, this was simply amazing.

There are no words to describe how utterly amazing this was.

Fantastic work, you're an incredible fanfiction author.

I look forward to reading more from you in this fandom, if you choose to do so.