Reviews for Evil Intent
Cheshirecat chapter 21 . 4/2
I don't know if you'll see this, but, I love this story. I enjoy it so much that this is the third time I have read it.
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 20 . 2/25
Timid and shy Castiel LOVE IT!
I knew this warm and fuzzy wasn't going to last *sighs* it never does :/
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 19 . 2/25
Woo hot and steamy :)
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 15 . 2/23
Ugh I HATE ANNA! I hope she gets what's coming to her :/
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 14 . 2/23
Awwwwwwww :) Fluffyness so glad finally told Cas he loves him! Also loved the caring Dean it was so sweet 3
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 12 . 2/23
#DestielFeels -Crying-
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 11 . 2/23
Great chapter very well written I felt Deans pain to
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 9 . 2/23
-Hugs- for Sammy because he's such a good little brother to Dean and smacks some sense into him :)
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 8 . 2/23
OUCH MY HEART! Dean what is wrong with you! :/ I just want to give Castiel a hug. I don't know how I'm going to survive the rest of this fanfic with my heart still intact :(
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 6 . 2/23
Great Chapter! Their both so damn stubborn but they are lucky Sam is there to always push them :) I'm glad Cas finally told Dean what happened and how protective be for of "his angel ️
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 3 . 2/23
Loved Sams thoughts and feelings POV in this chapter.
And how Dean was hurt by Castiel yanking away from him -Cries-
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 1 . 2/23
OMG POOR CAS! That was just horrible
Great first chapter wondering how Castiel will act around the real Dean :/ TO MANY FEELS ALREADY! Love a good whump story about Castiel tho. . . Hope there will be lot lots of comforting Dean soon ;)
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 21 . 1/4
I'm crying and then you hit me with a sequel and I don't know if I'm particularly ready for that yet because they were together and you're such a great writer I just feel like you're gonna rip my heart out again.
GregoryHolmes chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Thanks, Azazel. I wasn't using my heart or anything.
GregoryHolmes chapter 3 . 11/10/2014