Reviews for The Quality of Mercy
The Breeze chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Absolutely brilliant, and near perfect. Might actually be perfect, but I can't help thinking that while Season Two Roslyn might kill Caprica's baby, Season Four's Roslyn wouldn't...if only out of a sense of loyalty to Tigh.
MP brennan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I am very, very impressed. You bring so much depth and complexity to Laura while shining a much needed light on the forgotten victims of season 4.5. I particularly love the exchange between Laura and Caprica-Six.
greysw chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow, this is excellent. Your dialogue and inner Roslin voice are both perfect, and I love the contrast between the four scenes.

I especially enjoyed the idea that Roslin and Ishay killed Liam - Ishay did seem more than a bit suspicious during the last few episodes, didn't she? This makes a lot more sense than "killed by The Power Of Love", that's for sure.

I was glad you gave Cavil a funeral, also. I thought it was more than a little strange for Ellen to go "Looks like my 'treasured' sons are all dead now. Oh, well, whatever, I won't mention it or anything. Let's go camping!" :P Tory, too - the fact that nobody seems to care that Tyrol choked her to death is bizarre! I mean, sure, she wasn't popular, but come on.

At any rate, great job! I think I'll add your fic to my personal canon. :)