Reviews for North of the Middle
SunnyKitten chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Thank you! It's beautiful.
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Interesting! I really liked it! I know it's a one-shot, but...you could continue it... *hint* :D
SimOph52 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That's it? NO! That was so good! I want more!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
really great story.. loved it!
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was very well written, a nice, different take on what might happen in a situation such as that. Good job, I am very interested in reading what happens next.
Chrystal Rose chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great job! Very original, and lovely writing.

It would be great if you could do another chapter from Booth's point of view. Pretty please? I promise to leave another review if you do!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
You know, I've never seen "All Dogs Go to Heaven", but people keep telling me to watch it. I've just never got the chance.

That was interesting.

Brennan asked some tough questions. The whole 'why some and not others' question is one that I don't know we'll ever answer. 'God works in mysterious ways' right? I guess the Bible does tell us that there are lots of things that we're not meant to understand, but that doesn't make it easier for us when on of those things comes along.

Great job and as usual, very well written.

Leah
a2zmom chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love this. It's amazing.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This was very good. Very original. I had never heard the idea of a "Turner". Your ideas made the story different than the usual White Light story, so that was refreshing. Please keep writing more things like this!
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is a really fascinating story, taking Brennan's POV provides a interesting treatment of morality and the definition of Life, Death and the experiences beyond that existence. I really love the use of the clocks and Brennan's conversation with Amy (great choice of character by the way) is so "real". It's great to see other dimensions of the characters and the show more broadly explored.

I'm really glad I'm subscribed to your updates otherwise I would probably miss out as I don't know I would have found this on my own.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2