Reviews for Legend of the Cursed Child
SilverDragon13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Love your story and hope to read more soon XD keep up the awesome work and please update soon
God's Joy chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I really like this story. I want it to continue.
Kagome141414 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Please update this story as well :)
BookWormSara chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I hope you continue this
indiefilms chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
It was good that she was healed and put into a deep sleep due to the intense healing procedure that had to be done. No doubt the girl had a traumatic past but an extremely low to zero self esteem thinking that she shouldn't have happened in this world if she feels so cursed. More often than not these kind of people become a tremendous benefit to their peers and others on the spectrum of deep compassion and understanding- which makes the victim more often than not become the victor. An experienced person, when they learn from their mistakes and accidental negative experiences (which happened out of their control) become much stronger, more sophisticated and vastly wiser than someone without experience or someone who refuses to learn.
indiefilms chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Boom... SMACK... You don't waste any time in cutting to the action- in cutting to the chase. Good detailed descriptions throughout. Some elements reminded me of Blade.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Looks like your planning brings some fruit! I liked the beginning already very much and really am curious about what happens next. Some interesting ideas appeared at last, so just write!
Meg-Li.Ya chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Hm, the story is interesting. I hope you will keep going, because I actually well... -.- (This is exactly why I never review..)

But I am truthfully bothered by the term "Cursed child". I do hope to know what will happen