Reviews for Bobby Singer vs Sam Winchester
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
“Stupid mutt… stupid kid… stupid chicken…”

I have had a day like that! This was a nice little tidbit here to add some depth to the things that went on while Dean was gone. Other than Sam & Ruby and the mojo training. Good one.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like that they fight about something trivial when really what's bothering them is Dean's death. That seems true to life.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was totally sad! Poor Sam and Bobby! Great job.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Aw, poor Sam and Bobby.

Lucky dog, though. :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very good, and still so very sad.

Well done.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
LOL We've all done that! Hilarious because of the truth of it. I love it. Well done.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I liked reading that short story.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I really like this little piece - All dogs are bad, as far as I know- And, well, Bobby is just awesome- Good job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
that's kinda sweet. DBB x
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
You'd think SAm would understand food out getting eaten. I'm sure he had the same problem with Dean. Leave the food out, Dean eats it. Poor guys, can I hug the snuff out of them?

Five Impalas, freshly waxed, lovingly detailed with an extra cassette of Zeppelin inside
bia1007 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Sad and funny all at once, just the way a grumpy and grieving Sam would act and Bobby wonderful as always; had a similar mishap with my cat and some fish I didn’t cover, grand mess!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I can just picture this. It presents a highly amusing image but tainted with grief and misery.

Just perfect mate.