Reviews for Beyond My Control
;) love
BrittFan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I LOVED IT! Amazing job.
cloverz12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love this story! So cute, well written and HOT!

Please write more like it! it's so great, totally an expansion from the I Want it All Scene.

Maybe you couple do some excerpts? I'd read.
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
so cute.

so lobed it.

great work.

keep it up.

-Jessica.
good-byeguys chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i'm speechless (:
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
sooo cute (:
beatifique chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this. The teaser about a Fanatic!Troy got me, and the image of SexyMaid!Gabriella (from Senior Year) reeled me in. (It was always funny imagining Troy Sharpay-obssessed. In real HSM timeline he couldn't have ran away from her quickly enough.)

Though it was a parody, I love how realistic the ending was. We give up our fantasies for something real. 3 Nice work!

Ai~
ai AT beatifique DOT org
Kirsten chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hehe...

I couldn't resist reviewing again, despite that wants to stop me from reviewing again, I WILL NOT BE STOPPED!

Um, so, yeah...this story is just amazing and you should totally write a sequel. Please and thank you. :P
Vertschl chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I really liked this story! xD

Frist obsessed with Sharpey than gettin Gabs cool :D

sorry to lazy to login..
milly4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
that was really cute
little lolly chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I dont think you have gone mad. I really liked thsi story :D
ForeverYours-x chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So I've literally just re-read this after like 3 months of trying to remember who wrote it. You're an effing genius missy, you know that? I loved it. Fluff coupled with smut and a crazed fan of Sharpay HSM love.

Kinda reminds me of the scene in I Want It All where Troy is a crazed fan of Sharpay and Gabriella is Sharpay's maid. And you kept the Troy/Basketball theme which I'm ALWAYS a sucker for. I also loved the dominant!Gabi. A side I'd of loved to have seen Vanessa play in the actual film.

I'm gonna add this to my favourites and keep re-reading it. Great feel good fic. I love you. xo
dontcatchme chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
i love this!

lol

its so friggin cute!

you have such a vivid imagination, all the lil details that you come up with about their lives and stuff...very good!

haha

cant wait to read more of ur stuff!

xoxo kiwi
kerritastic chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
aw loved it awesome job
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
There were some really good laughs here. Telling a story first person is awkward but I think you did well-and hey everything is better with cheese (and bacon:)