Reviews for The Princess
RandominatorOwl chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Oh come on! MAJOR CLIFFHANGER! Please, please update this! I want to read it so much! I like it a lot so far. But pleeeeaase update!
Crazy LOTRPJATO fan chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I love this story! It's very good! Is the perseon at the end of the 3rd chapter Ripred? I always thought he was a kick-ass character. Also, could Hazard and Boots( I know it's not her name in your story, but I can't think of Boots as being called anything else ) fall in love? I know it's cliché, but they make a cute couple!. Countinue this story!
N Key chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
its amazing though i wish ud add more chapters all the good 1s have only 1 chapter.
Brie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
UPDATE,darn you! UPDATE!
Brie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ripred? Clearly It's Twitchtip. We never saw a body, she's probably not dead. Plus, she's one of my favorite characters, so I refuse to belive she's dead. PLEASE update, this is awesome!
your good chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
update or die
KAZZ chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
WHo IS IT, who is it, who is it. Is it Ripred, he doesn't like being left out. UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE

Silverfire chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
is that ripred? PLEASE TELL ME ITS RIPRED! i love rippy, if you cant tell. i wrote an ode to him in language arts today. anyway, great story! please update soon! yo might want to proof read through, just to make sure everything is good. :D
The Blue Classic chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
"kingly duties" lol! that was my favorite part, i think. that and "did you ever hold out a ball to me or something?"

are boots and hazard ever gonna get together in this story? i know they just met at the very end of the chapter, but I'm only asking cuz I'm a freak for romance.
Nick410 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Whoot! Youve uploaded! Good story so far and I cant wait till you tell who the person is. I think it's Ripred to me. Also please check out my fanfic, Gregor after the Code of Claw. Thanks.

Queen of the Wolves chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Cool, I can't wait till she meets Gregor!

Please update soon. And keep up the good work!
Queen of the Wolves chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I was totally disappointed with the original ending!

My sister was litterally traumatized.

I'm not sure yours is really an ending so far, but it's definitely an improvement.

And very well written.

Write on!
The Blue Classic chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
oh my gosh, i am already in love with this story after 2 chapters. please write more soon, i love reading from boot's perspective. and i can't wait to see what she finds in the Underland!
lololol chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
lol they kissed sorry it's just kinda weird
rhett chapter 2 . 4/7/2009