Reviews for Breaking In
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Don't lie, Gibbs. You totally are that desperate. And who wouldn't be desperate to get the brilliant, the amazing, the very special police officer Tony Dinozzo working for them?
So...nice origin story. (Gibbs, you can't just go smacking police officers. You could get arrested. Or something.)
Mikkalea Luna chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
("Agent Gibbs," he said. "Wanna tell me what you're doing in my apartment?"

"Police chief gave me the directions," Gibbs explained. "I picked the lock, or rather, the three locks, on your front door.")

That made me laugh! It's just so much like Gibbs, to think that picking a lock is a perfectly good explanation for what he is doing in Tony's apartment... No need to defend his actions or try to disguise them :-D

And it's funny that instead Tony got defensive about having three locks. How dare he protect himself against burglars (and future Bosses)!... :-D

I really liked this story! Now I only want to know how Stan was hired...
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
XD I like this job offer way more than the one from 'Baltimore'. As funny as kidnapping and leaving Tony in front of he application's office was, breaking in and stealing his guns was much funnier. XD Awesome story.
Funk-tastic chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I feel like such a baddy for not reviewing this stuff.

Anyway, I like this one-shot. It's very in-character, it's very entertaining, and TONY

Din7 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
love it
Mulderette chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very believable premise. I liked that a lot :)
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Okay, this filled me up to the brim. Complete. Thanks.
Ren chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Kind of makes me wonder how Stan was hired... It would be nice to see a story about that... Also, Tony in a big bed is mentioned in the show, the episode that comes to mind is the episode with the kid whose dad "kidnapped" him and he was just like Tony. He had a magnum bed frame and Tony goes "I wonder if this comes in a king..."
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
HA! oh, I loved this. especially Gibbs having both his weapons but figuring he could get to the freezer one!

also makes me curious for how Stan Burley got offered hahaha
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Heh heh heh. The comment about Stan Burley holding the record for the most unusual job offers makes me want to know what you might have been thinking about when you wrote that, and the fact that Gibbs told Tony to make a copy of his key makes me squeal with pleasure. Aw. (
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I do not line Stan, but you've got me curious about his job offer. ;) Any chance of a very short one-shot?

Poor Tony. I wish I knew how many scars Tony has. And its *not* just to see his naked body. Huh.

Hugs, Bella
tigerlily25 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Short and sweet, and very true to both characters as they were in the early seasons of NCIS. Now it's all goofy, incompetent Tony and hard-hearted, disconnected Gibbs, and I only have my DVDs and fond memories of how things used to be. *sigh*

I've always wondered how Tony came to be part of the team, and this was the perfect balance of detail and mystery. You could almost write a prequel to this giving more details about the case and their interaction in the early days. I'd definitely read it. :)

Great work!
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Loved it. Of course now you've made me way curious about how Stan got hired! (I can totally picture the grin mentioned in the "DiNozzo's grin was almost unbearable." line, too...he does have a way of doing that...heh.)
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Nice job, loved the hidden weapons idea which a few others have toyed with. I think that sounds like something Tony would do, something that would probably shock Tim and surprise Ziva if they knew.

Now this is a story I'd like to see more of.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Loved it! Very shirt though. I hope you have more Tony stories soon!