Reviews for Personal Space
Shinsetsu13 chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
aw cute! wow light is an ass! please update soon! mello and matty are so cute!
Savannah chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
BAD LIGHT! xD 'Light made me do it!'
Dlvvanzor chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
"And I think maybe I could end up loving you, eventually." Aw
RazorLike chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
That an overal review of your story : you know what, babe? You are damn great(in bold those 2 words, please!) and I loved this story!Keep on-keep on-keep on!

x
bsc9999 chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
I still wonder why you don't get more reviews when you write so well. *shrugs* Well, anyway, I like this one, too, though, truthfully, I like your drabbles better. But it was nice, and sweet. A kind of abrupt ending, but okay anyway.

And this is a lot coming from me, because-I don't know if you even noticed this, seeing my reviews-I hate slash. A lot. But your stories are good. XD
The Golden Lily chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Aw. this is really sad and i dont want them to die, even though when i watched the series i was really happy when they died, youve changed my mind... i dont want you to end it, but it would be too sad if they died. so yeah. im not very helpful. xx
The Golden Lily chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Update soon please!xx
orochimarusbadgirl chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
wow, i really like the story Personal Space. its very interesting, and i really enjoy the plot. while i find the story line rather predictable, you keep things moving quite smoothly. chapter seven was a big surprise to me, and i absolutly loved it. i can't wait for the next one you roll out. i have a rather odd question though; What on kami's green earth are plot bunnies'? i've heard some of my friends use the term, but whenever i ask what it means they look at me like i've lost my mind or something. will you please explain what it means? becuase it makes like, zero sense in my mind.
adorablaine chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Cute, again. ;P

I can't stop squee-ing. lol
adorablaine chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Also very kawaii! Loved it, and I'm going to go read the rest!
bowieblast chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
I like your story so far! I hope nothing bad happens to Matt! D: That'd be horrible but Mello will come to his rescue and kick Light's ass! :D Please update soon with a new chapter! :D
Mwahahahahahaha chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
OH, the awesomeness. Suggestions-wise, something from Mello's perspective would be cool.
angellovedark chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Yeah Light made you do it. Him and his kidnapping schemes and making innocent fanfiction writers write these evil schemes. Darn him! Ha Ha Ha! update soon. -
icecreamheadache chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
i absolutely loved this story, i'm so startled XD see you soon, i hope :D!
NotEveryJulietNeedsARomeo chapter 2 . 4/5/2009