Reviews for The Baby and The Partners
HawkAngel XD chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
great chap! amazing!

iamwriter chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
I hate that this ended, but atleast it ended on a happy note- another Baby on the way!
RougeLioness chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
I love this story, series... are you going to make another in the series, maybe of their daughter when she gets older? I think it would be amazing :)
soswimmer13 chapter 22 . 5/19/2009
i like your finale theory. mine is that booth is being a jerk and joking around with bones. it is completely in characater for him to do so. i mean, "who are you?" is the number one line to say when you wake up from a coma. although he could be confused if bones was reading the story aloud while she wrote it, because they say people in comas can hear you. so maybe he heard the story, still a little groggy, and that's why he's confused.
xbonesloverx chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
Gosh, I haven't read my email in a few days, and now I read that this is the end. I have loved every single chapter you wrote in the series, I'm gonna read your other story now

Oh and I have to say, this was one of the most beautiful sentences I have ever read on fanfiction:

'This is my life, it hasn’t been an easy one, but it’s a good one, a life I share with my partner, my Bones. A life I would never regret because of her, she has made it so much better, she has made my life worth it.'

Thanks for writing this story!
bebhail chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
i really enjoyed that can't wait for your next one
RowdyRomantic chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
It a wonderful life!
lady squint chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
I love it!

Great ff. This last chapter was very sweet. chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
Awesome. Thanks for such a cute ending.
Aching Bones chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
Hi there,

Oh really sweet...loved it...loved three year old little 'Em'...and the fact that he had convinced her to have another baby...really wonderful...thank you for this story...

Scribe of the Shire chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
So cute ]

I like that theory about the sex scene, that maybe it's like a flash forward or something and then the AU starts after that. It's making me feel better about the episode, which I was rather disgusted by. I loved the AU storyline, and the fact that they're married and making out in every scene and Bones is pregnant, but the fact that it wasn't real and Booth having amnesia makes it all seem really pointless. That sentence, by the way, may have been the longest run-on ever written.

PS - was Emily for Emily Deschanel? That would be cute ]
HawkAngel XD chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
really cuutee!

lady squint chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
It was so sweet. I love the name of Emily.

Update soon!
wazup8523257 chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
Man this story was good. I can't believe that the story is coming to an end. I will start to read the other story you are about to restart. Hopefully I will like that one two.
crazycamera chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
very cute and emily is a nice name for a girl
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »