Reviews for Ozma
tin-a-holic chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
This is really starting to get good.! Hopefullyoneday you geta chance to finish, if not I hope real life is kind and keep being creative!
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I love the use of the old school computer! It so fits! Keep up the great work!
Miller0259 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
! an update !

I'm so excited!

And as far as hazarding a guess, I'll say flarn is from Harry Potter...No idea really, but it seems logical
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
That's one way to solve the problem of getting out of the house. *Shakes head* I'm afraid I'm too much of a big sister so I agree with Az, discussing it would be much better.

Hope the next chapter doesn't take as long.
Shahrezad1 chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Wonderfully done so far! I've really enjoyed the inclusions of side details, like Glinda and Ozma herself, and I really can't wait to find out what you decide to do with this story.

It's original, and wonderfully in-character, and I'm very much enjoying it.

KLCtheBookWorm chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Well glad to see you have come back to this. This is an interesting predicament and I hope we don't have to wait too long to see how they are going to get out of the Palace.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Hmm, so Cain's sharing the same dream. But when does the man sleep to have any dreams?
Danibat chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
*Pounces* Two people with the same dreams! Are there more (she ponders)? More questions! Ahh! Questions, questions are good. Plotty, purpose driven questions. Now the new one is-who does Cain know, how does he know them? What will they find out? And more importantly-why the two of them? Yay! Plot, intrigue, and questions! Great chapter. Sorry if I sound like a dork, school is cutting into my lucid moments. Thanks for the read.
BookWorm37 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Cain, you are not a lascivious old fool. You, my dear fellow, are a knight in shining armor who gets the young fair maiden in the end. That's how the story goes, so that's how it must play out ... at least some of the time. ...

Great job. I can hardly wait to read more. I was wondering how this would turn Cain/DG, but I really shouldn't have bothered.
leat79 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
:) The plot thickens. Just waiting for Glitch/Ambrose to burst through with some information that he found, but got too distracted to pass on...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
It's the little touches driving this story forward and you're adding them in well. Cain recognizing and approving of her need to talk to get things off her mind.

""Outer Zone M-something A-uh-Association?" she hazarded." And that just really cracked me up.
leat79 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Still loving it, and still intrigued. *hands over a bunch of juicy sweet carrots for the plot bunnies*
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Hm. Interesting. ... This Cain/DG friendship seems to be heading in the right direction.
Miller0259 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
procrastination for the win!

but it'll be worth the wait - this story is really intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Danibat chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Haha. At first when she woke up shouting "Ozma!" and Ambrose was shocked I thought that she had woken up screaming a I was DG I would be way more frustrated over the lack of information I was getting. No information in books, strange dreams haunting me. Bah-humbug I say (if I was her). I had fun watching Ambrose get all excited about researching for the Princess. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the read!