Reviews for You Found Me
angelallain chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I feel bad for Niou for getting slapped thrice. LOL

Watch your grammar and spelling. Overall, I really like your story xD I can't wait for the next chapter :)
LittleMissCaitlin23 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
nice hope you update soon..
whitewhite chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
So far it's a really interesting story! It's still pretty early to know if the OC is a mary-sue yet, so I hope it won't turn out that way as the story progress. Regardless, I certainly think that this story deserve so much more reviews! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Coco96 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
... Hm... Harumi seems almost like a MarySue... Not too much but I'm getting a kind of Sue-ish vibe from her...

Update soon!
kim13796 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Love this, please continue
xXkutsarahXx chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
nice story! love it!
asobi seksu chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Um. All right. I guess that was ok.

This part made me gag.

Her long shiny-straight-jet black hair that reaches until her petite waist was still straight & looked pretty, which caused some boys from the crowd around them mesmerized with her beauty, as her simple yet beautiful outfit-a mocha colored corduroy blouse that reaches below her breast matched with white baby-like-dress beneath it and the hem of the dress reaches above her knee-was slightly got wrinkled because of running. And on her left hand, she was holding her 2 inches light-brown colored doll-like-heel shoes which she removed when she realized that the shoes was hindering her to run fast while chasing the thief. Her beautiful-angelic-like face was showing some trickles of sweats due also from running, as her fair-white complexion skin complemented her angelic but devilish look.

That was too long and too ridiculous for me to believe that I started to feel sorry for the readers.

And if a sexy thing like Niou helped her, I would have asked for his number, not slap him. Way to go...
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Are you gonna update? This is awesome and i wanna read more! *pouts in corner* WHE! this is bwasome!... that totally wasn't me...
AquaJet chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
wow this is so good! I want to read more of it so please update!

Aqua
Dinpol96 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
thanks for writing this! i just love niouxoc fics. pls. update soon.