Reviews for Fine Lines
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Hope could go a little longer between Batman and wonder woman.
Secret River Fan chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I've spent the past month becoming obsessed with Justice League, and thus reading really amazing Batman/Wonder Woman fics by very talented authors, but this is the first one that actually made me cry.

This story is flawless. My only disappointment is that you haven't written more for this fandom.

Peace,

~SRF
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I cried at Diana's funeral. I could feel the grief that everyone was feeling. Wally breaking down... it was too much for me, and I just bawled like a little girl. I'm glad Bruce managed to wake her though. I was scared she was actually dead!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
~"Diana." Bruce's voice was hard, unyielding. "You are an Amazon, the strongest, most powerful of your people. Now act like it, instead of some wilting damsel in distress."

"Bruce!" Clark scolded, clearly scandalized.

Even here, back within the depths of her mind (and there was little doubt that that was exactly where she was), Diana could feel her ears burn. Must remember to beat Bruce for that comment later, she thought.~

Best paragraphs in the whole story for me! xDDD

I loved this so much - I always wanted to see how Bruce would behave in case of Diana's death. I loved the ending a lot though I would also have adored seeing Diana return from her death and everyone's reactions to THAT!

BUT I LOVED THIS SO VERY MUCH! ;
TwiTragic13 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
half way through i cried. Bruce was so sad!

TwiTragic13

xoxo
trekker4life chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Very nice...I LOVE Voyager (and anything else to do with ST...see my profile) and 'Coda' is one of my fav epis. Great fic!
Dubbers chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Great story. I'd seen Coda but I'd completely forgotten it so everything was a surprise to me. I really enjoyed this.
Stargatecrazy chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Ah, with Coda being one of my fave Voyager episodes (yep I'm a Janeway/Chakotay fan! *grin*) I loved this fic!

Almost had me crying at the funeral scene!

Shame that this fic ended the same way Coda did...with out any snogging! haha But I did like the teasing way you finished the fic off.

I think you and The-Lady-Isis are my fave BMWW authors. And I love how you are a John/Elizabeth and a Jack/Sam shipper as well as a BMWW shipper! hehe

SGC
Knight Watcher chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Not every so called entity of death is benevolent and this one is no exception. The power of the mind and the resilience of spirit belongs to those who know how to wield it well. Anyway way show that being who's boss Diana.

Of Bruce will have to face up to referring to her as a D.I.D. As the cartoon version of Philocetes would say D.I.D., Damsel in Distress.
DaisyJane chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
The is a very nice Justice League interpretation of Coda. I love the Bruce and Diana interaction at the end. They are really are friends as well as that something more. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Good job.
AlyssGrey chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
ok, i dont get it. Who was Andromache, then?
Zarola chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Short and suspense-ridden. I actually got pretty scared for WW when she heard J'onn,SM, and BM talking. Silly isn't it?
rachyzord chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I really liked it but I was sad it was so short. There was a lot that could've been done with Diana as a 'ghost'. The twist at the end was cool but I liked the ghost idea. :-)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I liked the new bit, it was very well done, especially that 'fight back or get out, damn you!' line of Diana's, and the little chemistry bit at the end was lovely too. W
Miles333 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009