Reviews for Fine Lines
The-Lady-Isis chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Still crying!
DaisyJane chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Batman stroking her hair, more tears. This is so sad. I loved everyones speeches and Flash's breakdown was so sweet. He loved Diana so much. And poor Hippolyta, she never expected to lose her immortal daughter. But Diana don't go, please find a way back.
DaisyJane chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
All those different scary scenarios and then it was almost okay. Batman holding her body just made me cry. How will he live without her.
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh no. She can't really be dead. Please don't kill Diana it will devastate Bruce. Great being you really know how to grab my attention.
Miles333 chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Please update soon! *looks hopeful*
Miles333 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Wha...what HAPPENED? Is Diana dead? Is she a ghost? *looks slightly confused* Were they (Diana and Bruce) stuck in a time loop or something? I hope that this story has a happy ending! :D
Chaosmob chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Great story so far. Had me almost in tears. Can't wait to read the rest.

Keep up the great work!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
...made me cry the first time...making me cry the second...
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Arms shaking...heart pounding...face contorted into strange expression of shock...yeah, this story is definitely going to be awesome. Gahh, what did Audrey say to Bruce in Kasnian? Well, that's not important now, considering Diana's heart has stopped. It's ironic...Diana is somewhat invulnerable AND immortal, Bruce is neither, but Diana is still the first one to...well, I can't say it.

*tear* Can't wait for the next chapter. I shall have a box of tissues ready for use in case of any weeping... :)
koolio19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
o that was really good! please continue soon!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
OK...I know what's coming and my heart's STILL pounding! You already know, but I love the start.

And I'm blushing furiously - the praise means a hell of a lot, especially coming from an author as brilliant as you. Let's form a mutual appreciation society! Lol.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
OMG! *rubs goosebummps on arms* Poor Bruce. He's going to feel so guilty about Diana dying. And I can't wait to see another update on this story! :D So...update really really really soon, 'kay? *looks hopeful*

Thanks for the awesome read (so FAR),