Reviews for Animalistic love
NekoJewelThief chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Tendershippin' and a spark of Puppyshippin'!-Yami J. :When will there be Puzzleshipping?! I can feel it!
NekoJewelThief chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Heheheh. Puuuuurrrrrr...it's starting to become a love fest between the hikaris and yamis!
dancing elf chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
enjoyed your story
DawnCloud221 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
love them all! you have real writing talent!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
loved the whole thing! I was waiting to finish them all before I reveiwed, but I really loved the scene at the zoo. You have some real writing talent!
Alpha-Starr chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
Hi there.

So, I've read this story over time and time again, but for some reason, I keep forgetting to review... ;

So, I just wanted to tell you that I like this story enough to read and re-read it over and over. I really like how you actually explain how the yamis and Noah get their own bodies, instead of just saying "Egyptian magickz, lulz" like most of the other authors, and of course, you have a lovely little side of Chaseshipping, which is my third-favorite YGO pairing. There nevere seems to be enough of it... Basically, I really liked this story in terms of plot, writing style, and shipping. :)

Thank you for sharing it with us!
sunset234 chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
loved this story:)
Acichia chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
''Does this mean that on full moons Kaiba and I are going to turn into wolf men?''

OMG JOEY 3
Acichia chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
Awesome awesome AWESOME! 3

And yay a sequel to this awesome story!

Hah you should really write about how they would be in their heat, and puppies, lots of puppies! :3 (MPREG-lover XD )
Nique13 chapter 22 . 3/31/2011
I absolutely love this story.
AyaKagami chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
Wow. After reading the whole thing all I can say is... Is the sequel out yet? Omg I have never been wrapped in a story like this before.

I get kinda touchy when it comes to animal references that aren't the usual but this one didn't bother me one bit. It mixed very well with their personas and I loved it very much.

The detailing was great and I loved how sexy Seto had gotten. You painted this story very clearly in my mind which most authors don't really get. I loved it sooooo much! . Great work. Definately a favorite of mine.
BrowneyedShamer chapter 22 . 12/4/2010
Ahhhh! I loved how that where discussing their sex life and Joey was embarressed it was adorable! And I liked that the darks took revenge... Someone needed too... I just thought it happened a little too quickly but other than that it was perfect... But again... A proposal? Also will ther be mpreg? I love this and can't wait to read the sequel,! XD

Faithfully your #1 fan XD XD XP
BrowneyedShamer chapter 21 . 12/3/2010
Omg! I'm blushing sex in the bathroom is my fav...! And I loved how he was the alpha it was funny! I loved the silver tray laden with food... Gods it's soo true that all the good men are either gay or married ... SETI is too perfect...! HEY! Is he going to propose! Awe that would be awesome!

Countinually your #1 fan
BrowneyedShamer chapter 20 . 12/2/2010
Ahhhhh! That was a great first lemon and about freaking time too! XD I loved how passionate mokie was at the hearing and the picture was sooooo cute I loved how human you made SETO appear my his crying ... Gods I Almost started crying I love your story sorr. It's taken me soo long to review, I've been busy and then family issues

As always #1 fan!
nekohatake chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
(Too tired to log in)

XD when jou was talking about pulling the "prank" on ohtogi and honda I was imagining myself and what would happen

*I walk through the school yard see jounochi hear him talking about the prank and yell out "I LOVE YOU JOUNOCHI!" But as soon as seto glares at me, which we know he would, I would call for a choppah and randomly yell "I LOVE YOU YAMI!" But yugi would glare at me, and I am way scared of yugi, even more than seto*

that's how it'd work out