Reviews for A Scorpius' Sting
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 20 . 2/18
Amazing fanfic, I read "The Thorns Of A Rose" first, and I think it's better to read that one first.
Wizardgirl13 chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
I can't believe you wrote Roses and their thorns! I absolutely loved the story! And I'm starting to love this story too! You are a bloody fantastic writer!
Wizardgirl13 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I like your story so far! But it's very hard to tel when they are talking because you use ' instead of ". But I'll get used to it. I really like how you made Draco caring and a wonderful farther :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
well done! wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
bloody hell! "always be a death eater"! damn good insult!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
hehehe... 'always'. great chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
please use real quotation marks this: "..." not this '...'
makes the story easier to read, but besides that great story line :)
SophieDe chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Wow this was such a great story!

I wasn't expecting all that action, I thought it was a simple story. But it wasn't and that's awesome!

And the endind was so freaking sweet!
13Aphrodite chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Amazing! Definitely one of the most original ScorpiusxRose plotlines I've seen! Excellent description, characterization, and use of dialogue. The only thing I didn't like is when it ended... I wanted to read more! Fantastic work!
x-rayLady chapter 20 . 9/7/2010
I liked the story, I am glad you gave them a happy ever after in the end, but I have only one question: Why did you make Rose Avada Lucius? It makes no sense at all, since Harry would have told her where Scorpius was and why, no? Besides it's still an unforgivable curse... I first thought another Death Eater performed it upon realizing Lucius was a traitor, but apparently not...
nina chapter 20 . 7/19/2010
YAY! that was such a good story! *cries*
nina chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
oooh! i got chills at the end!
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
Okay... so. I love your story! But I have a question. So Lucius (can't spell his name) is working with Harry and Ron to capture the Death Eaters? And the only way for their plan to work is for them to kidnap Scoripus so he won't ruin the plan? Good story! Can't wait to read more :)

Megan :)
Irasi chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The epilogue almost made me cry! It was adorable.

Great job (:
clmphoenix chapter 20 . 11/16/2009
Aw, man. You had me crying. I'm glad of the happy ending. Though I might have hunted you down to hex you because of all the pain I suffered while reading Roses and Their Thorns. believe me, I was ready to do so, if only for this last chapter here.

Great fic.