Reviews for Sex Toy
Omg. Amazing. Screw the others this one is my fave. I'm gonna start putting my name at the bottom so u know who I am. I was also the one who said I wouldn't have the balls to have sex in public. So now u know who I am.
No last name.
So risky. I wouldn't have the balls to "fornicate." In a public place. I did like this chapter. It did have a lot of angles in it but I think the grocery store was good!
So far I love this. I don't know if it is to come but she needs some of that vibrator. And don't forger rough anal sex!
louanne61 chapter 19 . 9/7
I hate to read Edward call Bella a slut and whore.
Taylor Pollard chapter 3 . 6/23
I luh this one I have read it at least 9 or 10 times good job
The Anime Chick chapter 15 . 5/19
you deserve us you're really talented *hugs her tightly but is carful not to hurt her*
The Anime Chick chapter 13 . 5/19
That was great and lemony *starts to laugh*
Puns haha
by far my favourite chapter - AMAZING! You are so talented and this whole scene turned me on. Keep writing gurl xx
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 3/26
You, personally, went through a lot while writing this story five or six years ago and I hope you, too, end up with a HEA!
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 3/26
I remembered that Charlie died and Renee is at home with a nurse, so I was just making a comment regarding being pulled over in the last chapter. :)

I keep waiting for Edward to leave her and it's killing me. I hate angst. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 3/26
LOL! Thank goodness it wasn't Charlie Swan who pulled them over! Oh, no...are they going to jail? Did shedevil Lillian have something to do with this?
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 3/26
I realize you started this story almost six years ago (don't know why I just found it?!) but (cue the music) breaking up is so hard to do. I don't know if you even read the reviews anymore but that's okay because I never expect a response. I usually either forget to go read them or don't make time to do so. I also hope you healed from the breakup so long ago.

Also, I absolutely abhor when anonymous idiots give you authors/writers a hard time and are nasty. Who the heck do they think they are?! You are kind enough to write a story using your grand imaginations, on your own time and we get to read them for free! I HATE bullies, especially cyber-bullies! How insecure they must be and feel absolute to be so horrid to such kindness of those who write. Tis truly sad. Wanna know how I really feel about them? lol Like a dog...piss on it and walk away. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 3/26
Sometimes hard and fast is so delicious and nothing else will do!
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 3/26
Dang...this chappie made me cry. TG Edward doesn't have to deal with that shedevil, Lillian.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 3/26
Aw. so sweet! I sincerely hope you fully recovered and are okay now that this was posted quite some time ago. I also read on his profile that y'all broke up at some point and I'm so sorry for that, too. I hope you have found happiness since then.
3,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »