Reviews for Sex Toy
vbplayer chapter 1 . 6/16
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I JUST FACE PALMED MYSELF AND ALMOST THREW MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM. LIKE GOT DAYUM I THINK MY HEART IS BESTING FASTER THAN BELLAS
Mumtahina chapter 27 . 5/25
W-O-W. I LOVED your story. You should make this into a book.
okpho.k chapter 6 . 4/23
booooooooooooo
It made me maturbate
it took me twenty mins to read that i was laughing so hard
I really hope you get some ideas and continue this story...i cried and laughed with it! Please!
dude this is good my drunk friend is getting a kick out of this
rainbow51743 chapter 4 . 1/24
Hello! This fic... my god. I love it so much. This was actually the first fic I ever read and, my god, it made my expectations so high for the others. This is my second time reading this, and I still love it. I finished off other fics I was reading (Lol, I wish they were updated more often) And I thought of one Twilight fic I liked (The second one I ever read, actually) and as I read it, this fic came to my mind. For the life of me, I could not remember the name. I ended up searching "Male stripper edward cullen Twilight "(That's all I could really remember, lol) AND I FOUND IT! My god, I found it. The writing here is just so freaking amazing, and I haven't even read/watched Twilight. I know that this is, at most, 8 years later, and that you may never see this, but I hope you never loose inspiration to write, as it is a beautiful talent you have. Now, I'm off to read the rest of these, thank you for creating something amazing for many people to enjoy.
-Rainbow
SpringBetty chapter 1 . 1/17
Hi!
I really liked your story. I was reading an adaptation but it wasnt finished and i thought it would be good if i do a complete adaptation, Idk if youre still reading the comments but i just want to know if its ok to you.
Hope you read this comment :)
Dulcie chapter 23 . 1/10
You are a truly great writer
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
so hornyy
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
I love how Edward and Bella love each other and they both don't want Edward to leave. I wish I was Bella
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
OMG THIS WAS THE BEST FANFIC IVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! LOVE IT
Como te llamos Cherry chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
This is either my 3rd or 4th time reading this book, at least! I looooooove this book!
ginnyweasley chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
OMG that was great! I very much dislike Twilight, but I fell in love with this portrayal keep going? I know it's been 7 years but a girl can dream...
3,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »