Reviews for Sex Toy
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 3/26
You, personally, went through a lot while writing this story five or six years ago and I hope you, too, end up with a HEA!
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 3/26
I remembered that Charlie died and Renee is at home with a nurse, so I was just making a comment regarding being pulled over in the last chapter. :)

I keep waiting for Edward to leave her and it's killing me. I hate angst. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 3/26
LOL! Thank goodness it wasn't Charlie Swan who pulled them over! Oh, no...are they going to jail? Did shedevil Lillian have something to do with this?
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 3/26
I realize you started this story almost six years ago (don't know why I just found it?!) but (cue the music) breaking up is so hard to do. I don't know if you even read the reviews anymore but that's okay because I never expect a response. I usually either forget to go read them or don't make time to do so. I also hope you healed from the breakup so long ago.

Also, I absolutely abhor when anonymous idiots give you authors/writers a hard time and are nasty. Who the heck do they think they are?! You are kind enough to write a story using your grand imaginations, on your own time and we get to read them for free! I HATE bullies, especially cyber-bullies! How insecure they must be and feel absolute to be so horrid to such kindness of those who write. Tis truly sad. Wanna know how I really feel about them? lol Like a dog...piss on it and walk away. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 3/26
Sometimes hard and fast is so delicious and nothing else will do!
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 3/26
Dang...this chappie made me cry. TG Edward doesn't have to deal with that shedevil, Lillian.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 3/26
Aw. so sweet! I sincerely hope you fully recovered and are okay now that this was posted quite some time ago. I also read on his profile that y'all broke up at some point and I'm so sorry for that, too. I hope you have found happiness since then.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 3/25
Yeah for Jason! lol But you, my dear, have the real man!
Andy chapter 10 . 3/25
I have used one of the tickler condoms about 2 weeks ago with my girlfriend. We have been together for about 7 years, she is 32 and I am 39 years old. She was skeptical when she first saw it about 3 months ago and did not use it until she was really in the mood for a good time 2 weeks ago. That night we had a couple of drinks first and then we had sex without a condom but she is not using contraceptive and it was time to put on a condom as I was coming nearer, I felt I like to give the french tickler a go. While she was lying on bed I put on the french tickler this one looked like a orange flower with petals all around it. I put on some lube on, it does look funny having a big orange flower on your knob, while she was waiting for me I got on top of her. I gave her surprise I slowly pushed in her and felt her back arching a little and knew she immediately liked it, I slowly trusted deeper while she grasped her arms around me and sped up the pace a little. She moaned on every trust and I felt my trusting in her became very easy as she has become so wet inside her, I then pushed my stroked to go deeper inside her to feel the tickler all the way inside her, she moaned more and tensed her body as she was coming to a climax. As I was trusting deep inside her I could imagine having the flower petals stroking all the way against the sides inside her, I carried on for a few more minutes till I came and we laid to rest. This was certainly a memorable night and sometimes think back to it. I have another few more of these tickler condoms and they are certainly worth having when she is in the mood. True story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/25
*raising my hand* "Me next!"
Pretty Pwease chapter 24 . 3/24
OMG freaking out for the rest of my life
Pretty Pwease chapter 14 . 3/24
Oh I PRAY FOR HER. Dear god I know it simply would have happened a LONG time ago by now right? But Still! Thank for telling us Jason.
That was so beautifully written. I cried my eyes out. You are a truly gifted writer, don't let other people's hate get to u sweetheart.
SexyCullenLove chapter 7 . 2/28
That was hot! I can't believe Edward did that in a room full of people!
liv chapter 22 . 2/22
oh my dear god

im crying

you've literally killed me

this is so perfect

this should be a professional book already
3,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »