Reviews for On Pines and Needles
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Woh thought you were going to kill Sam off for a moment! This has been such a great fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Awww poor Sam your really putting him through a lot but I'm not complaining :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
This story just gets better and better! Thank you so much for you're awesome mind!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
It's nice to see John having a full blown reaction, shows that he does care after all :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
boasamishipper chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I'll be sure to request you for Cirque de Soleil, Joby.
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
Really engaging fic. Adored John's tender moments and also loved that the town held a barbeque for them.
Kitrukia chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
Super great! I am really enjoying your writing! The piss bottle was super hilarious! I still can't stop laughing. You have such a great way of adding your own personality into the story and still make it fit perfectly. Great job! Look forward to more!
Just try and guess who chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Yep you know me, but I might dead give away myself with this review...Sorry for not reviewing. The worlds been dramatically cruel to me and I've barely had enough time to work on my own stuff. *ducks as previous reviewer obsessed w my stories throws a glass at me* Crap they don't like that I am writing this atm.

Eh a church mouse eh? Those things must be ninja to be that quiet I mean really...wouldnt be surprised if johnny boy started to say "my precious" over and over as he pets kittenchow1. How is it so many of your stories end up at the hospital, typically with sam being the one who is dying...poor kid! Cut him a break you cruel person! Lmao! Dunno if we can quailify Johnyboy as being insane for his lil chat here...You cant order someone to LIVE GOD DAMN IT! John...

Damn Dean's as demanding as his daddio. Somehow I dont think leaving the bed is going to turn out too well for Dean...Ya you go you ninja cripple! Show that killer vicious that you aint gonna let it keep you down with only a few thousand fractures! Fail you slipped so close! Ya Ijiot! You'd never make it ten feet from Alcatras Dean...Lmao nice wake up for Sammy! His brother screaming like a little girl :P! Bad doctor! You dont swear in front of the children god damn it! Uh oh papachester could get arrested if he pulls shit!

Anywho so if you end up membering me lmao just send me a message...Dropped in at least 1 lil clue :P So haha have fun writing...I gotta run...,
criminally charmed chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
Oh, that was such a slice of normalacy...And then you ended it with Winchester normalacy...

Gotta love it.
criminally charmed chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
Dead or dreaming? Yeah, that is a good response, Sammy...But frankly, I would have been yelling "Christo!"
bhoney chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
I really loved this chapter. It was so nice to get to see them all relaxing and enjoying some downtime together with their new friends. Loved the boys ganging up against John to try and get the pie. Lovely, lovely ending!
bhoney chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
I liked this a lot. SO glad they found Sammy and he and John healed the breach between them a bit.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 15 . 7/31/2009
*squeal* I really hate John sometimes, almost con stantly in the real series, but he was... fine in the last chaps. xD I love protective Dean. xD
lullabyJN chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
First thing first...i love your taste in cars. '70 dodge charger is basically the most amazing car ever. Yummy...muscle cars!

anyways, about the I am sad to see it end. I have loved to get updates, and I will miss them. I loved the way you ended it, and especially the sappy parts. Good to see that they can still be a family. Loved all the other characters you added, they were also great. hope to see more from you!