Reviews for Bring Me Back To Life
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Love that song so
Plain J chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I was just wondering if you were able to read what I had done with this story. I'm hoping you like it. I tried my best to stay as close to the original story line as I could. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

s/6363362/1/Bring_Me_to_Life

Plain J
Plain J chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
I am really enjoying this storyline. I read the other reviews that people left you, and they were down right mean and uncalled for! Screw them. Now, reading this is a bit confusing, but only practice will make you a better writer. Do you think I could help with editing and grammar? I could give you some pointers and help to make it a bit more understandable. Just write me back and let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you with the editing process, chapter by chapter. I do enjoy the idea behind this story.
Cs1089 chapter 21 . 7/1/2010
PLEAS wright more!
oXHitByDestinyXo chapter 21 . 2/27/2010
HEY CAN U DDO THE SEQUEL TO DIZ X
Broken Together chapter 21 . 2/13/2010
Awsome story.
1dreamkeeper chapter 21 . 10/18/2009
i really like the story. i hope it wont end great job
lcelinaoc chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
Isn't it kind of ironic that 'tawny' is one of the ways that Bella described the vegetarian vampires eyes when Tanya's nickname is 'Tawny' and her eyes are red?
lcelinaoc chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
It's Jessica and Lauren, not Louran. I should know, my name is Lauren...
VictoriaNoelle1 chapter 26 . 9/30/2009
YES YES YES! I want a sequel! Please?

Great story! :D

Love always,

Tor
EdwardLuvr595 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
what the hell is folks! it is F-O-R-K-S
Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Your grammer is seriously atrocious! You really don't know how to write a proper sentence. This makes reading your story very annoying. I suggest a dictionary
brknwngscntfly chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oi there are quite a few spelling and grammatical errors which is annoying in itself but to spell the band name incorrectly when you're basing the story off their song? Really?
monicer13 chapter 26 . 8/6/2009