Reviews for April Fools
Blue Heart 98 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
please continue this story! it was really great and i love how you portray emmett's personality. write about him bugging lauren and pranking others in the next chapter!XD please continue.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Alyce-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I think it would be a cool idea if you wrote an epilouge for emmett's take on april fools when bella is with them... Great story
Crismebella chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was very funny and I liked that you didn't dumb him up, like so many of the others do. Good job.
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Once again, another amazingly funny one shot. The way you depicted Emmett's mind was perfect! reminds me of my Emmett obsessed friend's mind a lot really. Hahahaha. The prank was good as well, i can feel for Edward. Coming home and all your music is gone and your room just doesnt look/feel right sucks! Hahaha
sami.60 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh wow that was extremely funny. You know I could actually beleive that happened! I wish you'd write another! Oh please oh please oh please...! :-D
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Yay! Emmett madness! Always the best sort of madness. This was hilarious as per usual, and I feel I ought to draw attention to a particular part that is very dear to my heart:

"Late night shopping was simply weird. There were kids there in their PJ’s running around the store. I guess they were about in high school or college so they looked as old as I did but still, didn’t humans have to sleep?"

I've just started my second year at uni. I have fond memories of buying chips at half-two in the morning. No Emmett, human students do not need to sleep.
xxAlicexBrandonxCullenxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I LOVED IT! IT WAS SOO FUNNY AND HILARIOUS...

As far as Emmett's mind, I love it. He has always been the prankster.

Random, I know. You should do another one shot on what happens in the next year... That would be funny.
GethrenNZ chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Rofl !
reneesmay chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i love the story and the prank i just wish that you would write a little moore to it because i would love the see the reactions of the teachers and mike
Slytherin-Always chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is one of the funniest things I have read in ages. I loved your one shot into Emmett's mind, you should do it more often!
ES3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was cute. I particularly thought this line was funny:

"“We may be attempting to fit in, so to speak, with the local population but that should not mean we need to insult our own intellects to do so. After all, not all humans are incapable of speaking without using the more modern colloquialisms,” Edward stated. I just looked at him like he was from another planet because he sure as hell sounded like it. He rolled his eyes at that one. “Whatever….dude,” he smirked."

Good work!
PirateTink chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was so funny! I absolutely loved it. Emmett is hilarious!
CloudFlying chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
nice
Linwe-Ancalime chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
About time Edward got it! LMAO I loved it!