Reviews for After the End
xXLayceeTXx chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
cute i think i will like the rest of the series
candy chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
that was an amazing story.. i dont like how it ended but i see your point that is an good way for it to end.. because everything does have to have an end..
his golden perfection chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
he died? omgg ( that is so sad. but at least they ended up togther and that's a good thing. i'm so glad they confessed their love for each other before he died. the dying part like made me cry, but i think that was a pretty good story! i liked the epilogoue :) great job!

~Alexandra
his golden perfection chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
a renesmee story! yay! great first chapter, this sounds pretty good so far :)
AugustFirst chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
"I’m no longer in a world of pain from grieving, but I can’t say that I’m happy that I didn’t get the ending I want, but does anyone. Does anyone really get the ending they want?"

Just thought I would answer this quote.

Yes. Bella did.
jaylyn793 chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
i like your story i didnt know if this was the end of your story but i think you should continue it, but it seems a little jumpy like going from one thing to another and back. i think there could be an improvement in your writing, by the way this wasnt a flame cuz some authors think this is one but its not hope you update another chapter!
n.h.cullen chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
I really love this story :D X
n.h.cullen chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Oh man, Jacob seriously has a way of getting on my nerves lol.

Your really funny, i like how you write :D X
n.h.cullen chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
AMAZING intro :D X
BraidedTissues chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Nice story. Keep it coming ;)
Harrie-x chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
SparksFlyUp1223 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
WOW

really cool!

you have to continue!
mischiefmanaged73 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Technically if what you said was a metaphor ("My heart starts racing (metaphor, because it can't really beat!)"), then you contradict yourself a couple sentences later by saying she's blushing. Blushes don't exist without a heartbeat because all a blush is is blood rushing to the face, which is powered by a beating heart. Just wanted to draw that to your attention.
ImagineerGirl 39 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Wow! This story is great! I love the fact on how u changed Jacob's imprint.

Keep writin plz!

B.L.
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
defintely cant wait for more;)