Reviews for The Sky Fallen
quesse.beryl chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Really liked the perspective in Chapter 1. Unique and interesting.
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Love the comparison between the noise of a lightsaber and the noise the Ha-rarrum make, "loud enough to feel in the body." I'd like to hear more about these aliens.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I never subscribed to this story? I wish I knew it had updated! XD But, no matter-I'm enjoying it now. Nice discussion of the aliens in light of Qui-Gon's "pathetic life forms" attitude. I like the line about "They form their own brutal reality"-both including and excluding them from sentience. "There is no life, no civilization, no technology that would satisfy the Ha-Rarrum more than what they have now. " was especially insightful. I wonder if Qui-Gon ever sees the Sith in the same light?
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I was instantly pulled in by your alien names-creative; they sound just like they could be made by a being unlike anything else in SW. The indirect descriptions of the species were tantalizing, and as I read on I really grew to like the alien character, as vicious as she and her people were.

I just caught one typo, the apostraphe in "Auurr-uuh's descended"...a missing period later on too.

"Blue star fire appeared from the end of one of the smaller sky-fell's arms." The smaller Jedi activated a lightsaber while he was being carried? o.O

Your descriptions-from the alien point of view, but of technology the reader can understand-are masterful. I don't read much fanfic any more, but this one really held my attention. I was rooting for both sides, and the end left me squirming. _