Reviews for Relief
ghostboi chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Just finished reading this series of stories, & i must say, your writing is gorgeous. I love the imagery you paint with your words; not only the sexual aspects of the D/s lifestyle, but daily domination (aka not just sex), as well.

Very sexy & .
Jadzia Saxon chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Will this ever continue? Just wondering, 'cause it's really good.
keraizaki chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Whoop! I've really grown to love this story! I can't wait for more! (Is there more? That sorta sounded like the end... I hope it wasn't!) WRITE MORE SOON PLEASE! :3
garnet thrill chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hey, you haven't updated in a bit. Believe me, Moonlight is keeping me pretty occupied too – BUT seeing the Leverage series updated would make me a very happy person.

Awesome chapter, as always.

Jen :)
Zac chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hi, I've just found this series of yours and I love it! I love Hilson fics and you write so well. It is so rare to find a Dom Wilson/sub House fic and you keep the characters so realistic as well! I hope you are going to continue this series of fics for a long time to come!
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I'm enjoying where this is going and how Wilson and House's relationship seems to be getting back on track after so many curveballs along the way.

More as soon as possible, please!
Oricon Ailin chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Seriously, you need to update this! You keep leaving us hanging! LOL! I come back every day to check on an update.

Hope you are having a great Easter!

:o)
authorartemisgmail.com chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wonderful! I like where this is going, and what it's doing for both House and Wilson. I wonder if Chase will check in to see how everything is going? And how House feels after knowing that he knows, does that change the dynamic? Hm...brilliant writing, as always. Thank you for writing.
Jisa chapter 1 . 4/4/2009