Reviews for Servant of the Dark
vindrueelsker chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Greetings Daystar Clarion
This have got to be one of the most original pieces of Harry Potter fanfiction I have read in a very long time. And, not only was it original, it was a good, well-written, and slightly disturbing piece as well. You did a most excellent job in this one, Daystar Clarion.
I do hope this will continue at some point in the future, as I would like to know how everyone is going to react once Harry rejoins the Wizarding World, and also how the Dursley's are going to react to Harry once he meets them again. But, most of all, I would enjoy finding out how Harry was going to return, whether it would be of his own violation, some sort of summoning spell/ritual performed by the Wizards, by orders of Grem, or some other situation I don't have the imagination to come up with as of right now. It would also be interesting to see what kind of role the demons would play in this story.
I don't really know what more to mention, other than the fact that your grammar and spelling is good. So, I guess I'll just end my comment here.
Sincerely
Vin
Le Crox chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Please I beg of you update this fanfic I am dying to see where it goes.
dexel66 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
amazing plot, you should continue this story.
ladyowl chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Creepy...
My Solitude chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Interesting chapter. O.o
DollaMac chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I left many anonymous reviews for this story, and I decided to leave a signed one too. I hope you don't forget about this amazing story. I know you’re busy with other stories, so I’ll be patient.
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
So fucking awesome! This is amazing... Are we going to see Harry go to the wizarding world? Grem is my favorite character :D
Yoholic chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
An interesting spin on the different dudley characters
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
An excellent story, your talent for writing is immense
en extase chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loved the total sense of disorientation in the opening. Very strong writing.
hi chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
wow, surprising part with the dursleys. And magic is coming soon? Totally cool.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
wow. very interesting. Loving it.
Riddle Master 101 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Wow. Moving story...very creepy, gives me the shivers.

The body part sewing is...interesting. Has Harry's mentality been physically changed, or is he just "emotionless" as a survival tactic and from so much time spent with the Dementors? Really want to know what will happen to the police officer...and how Harry's going to kill him. Though if Harry does let him go...that would give the world an interesting story.

When will the explosive person find out about the bodies? And what will happen then? Please update soon!

Riddle