Reviews for Mute
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2015
She can talk she just choose to not talk. Which is annoying, I mean yes I understand she been through alot, traumatized of her best friend dead. but seriously its like she doesn't care about ppl who loves her. she choose the hard way to make other ppl lives miserable as well. she doesn't even try, she just give up. and its been years
Derryqueen44 chapter 36 . 5/16/2015
I don't know if you still read these comments or not, but if you do I am really enjoying reading your story and wouldn't mind continuing to read it. That is if you plan to continue updating it, if not that's ok as well :)
PrewalShadeX chapter 36 . 10/22/2014
cool! Please update soon!
meg chapter 36 . 1/9/2014
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please finish this! it's really really good:)
reobessed chapter 36 . 9/20/2013
OME plz i knw u havent written in lik ages but plz whnever u remember this lil fic plz write more and update it is so cool. I lik it
Darkangel665 chapter 36 . 1/5/2013
Isn't there more to this story I distinctly remember her finally talking and David had killed himself after he found out Bella was happy and not suicidal. I'm not sure if it was in this story but I think there was also a Alice prov of when she was about to kill herself and even a Edward prov but don't remember which one that was about. Were chapters accidently deleted? Oh and Bella also finally remembered when actually happened that day that her best friend died that was in there too. Am I going crazy or did this actually happen?
WynterCullen809 chapter 36 . 5/12/2012
Please finish I such an addicting story
xXI.AM.BEASTXx chapter 36 . 7/24/2011
Great story! Please continue!
Wolfstar chapter 22 . 6/15/2011
This is not a flame. It is a writing tip. commas are okay for the story if used correctly, but too many can ruin a good story such as yours. Keep up the good work.
You'reMyAlibi chapter 36 . 6/6/2011
This is such a great story! I noticed you haven't written in such a long time, but please update soon! O really want to know what happens next! (:
Brandy Grizer chapter 36 . 5/22/2011
you should write a sequal to the story mute i dont like how the end just leaves you hanging
runway101 chapter 36 . 3/15/2011
OMG kk well i just added your story to my favorites and i know im not one to talk about updating but you can't just leave the story on that for over a year! please come back to this story
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 36 . 2/24/2011
AHH AMAZING!

This story has made my top ten favorites!

I love the way how you write Bella's days in a dairy entry!

It's so creative!

Great Chapter!

Awh Edward is so sweet! He sees the real Bella and isn't a huge jerk like everyone else. :)

Awh I hope you update soon!

I can't wait to read more! :)

~Maddy :)
Fee-Sha16 chapter 36 . 12/24/2010
AWESOME STORY! i LOVED it, GREAT JOB! hope u finish sometime, if u do keep up the good work!]
shadows chaos chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
f***ing hell stop with the ''dear diary'' already