Reviews for Misconceptions And Misunderstandings
frowzhibitt chapter 79 . 4/7
I really liked your story. Albeit it was 79 chapters, it was an amazing read and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Please continue to keep writing.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 79 . 12/9/2013
Lol if you think of it in terms of life it coukd very well turn out to be something for then to share.

I enjoyed the way you did this. It was very real but very enjoyable to read.
Lina03 chapter 79 . 11/20/2013
Great fic, I loved it! thanks for sharing )
mtnikolle chapter 79 . 11/13/2013
Thanks for this very well written story!
mtnikolle chapter 75 . 11/12/2013
Inuyasha is just like Pavlov's dogs... and what a great way to try up get him to watch his language around children :)
mtnikolle chapter 74 . 11/12/2013
Love the Ouran reference.

If Inuyasha gets another special necklace, it should be one that gets him to shut his yap, instead of just launching him to the ground :)
mtnikolle chapter 67 . 11/12/2013
Ahh, as soon as Mt. Harukei was mentioned earlier, I figured this would be a possibility...
mtnikolle chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
I like this chapter, particularly how they both managed their discussions.
mtnikolle chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I am just glad that his memories don't seem to be gone for good.
mtnikolle chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Well, sh!t.

When I thought about what could result from a head injury, memory loss was one thing... But not 500 years worth.
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh Sesshomaru, how could you...?
*heartbreaks for the couple*
ChibiMonstar chapter 79 . 9/5/2013
amazing story ... loved it... couldnt stop reading it ;)
Hana Sora chapter 79 . 7/7/2013
very well written . . and i'm enjoyed it
thanks for sharing :)
izandinosaur chapter 79 . 6/30/2013
This story was absolutely amazing. You did a brilliant job in writing it!
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 79 . 3/24/2013
I just have to say I fell in love with this story it was SOOOOO great I was worried at the beginning but that changed once things worked out (Sorry I'm a hopeless romantic at heart) I have been reading this non-stop during the precious moments I had enough time to stop and read but believe me despite not having much every chance I got I stopped to read it I started it a few days ago (I'm a fast reader) and I just finished I love/loved it! I just wish there were more I'm always like that with stuff I love I can never get enough! I'd just love to see a little later on in the story after they'd been together for awhile but I'm content with re-reading this a few times ( I only do that with my all time faves I've read hundreds of fanfics but no more than 16 that I'd consider all time faves and this is definitely one of those) I also read Shadows of the future I'd love to see more of that one too see how they went from him visiting to help Rin to being with Kagome! anyway just wanted to let you know how much I loved and enjoyed reading this fic it was amazing so thank you for giving me the warm fuzzy feeling I so rarely get from fanfics!
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »