Reviews for Two Hearts Beat as One
fanfiction junki chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Wow! Really love the story! I love the zafrina bella storyline!
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
no fully on lemons I call slash.. no..
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Edward is not better than he was in the area of the Alter when he confessed to cheating. Right now he has been dumped by his family Minus Alice and his mother. So he is no better, same person inside.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
extravagant gifts for a friend. I just hope she does not go back to Doucheward.
wowie10 chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Wow I just read this all in one hit I hope you update soon I'm hooked I also hope Tanya gets punished for being so tacky and even possibly drugging him... I don't think anything happened between them really he was still dressed and her clothes were neatly folded? Though this still doesn't make it right! Please update soon
becauseshelovesme chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
He shakes his dads hand in understanding? That makes no sense
frostedglaze chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Wow three years?! I'm glad I just started reading this today. So Senna and Zafrina are cousins. So only one or two chapters left? How are you going to condense everything onto those chapters?! I still want to know more about the Tanya/ Lauren situation as well as what happened to them after wards. I hope they are in jail for stealing drugs! Also is Edward celibate and single? He better be!
MaryMary123 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Yes there is a chief of staff..
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Zafrina's Senna?! Or is it someone else?

You know, I could have forgiven Edward,since he was so drunk and it looks like Tanya raped him, or did she? Since he still had his boxers on, and he can't remember having sex with Tanya, maybe she lied. And Lauren is the one who knocked on the door? Hmmmm, a one time mistake can be forgiven, but he said he had sex with Tanya multiple times, as well as Lauren, so nope he is still an ass! Unless they drugged him up and pretended they had sex with him. Which I would love for that to be the case.
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I'm glad Bella is getting help, and maybe she should have jumped on Jake. I still think she needs too.
frostedglaze chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
So edward gave in to Tanya's manipulations. What an idiot.
MaryMary123 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
good.. Get a new life and leave the cheater at home.
frostedglaze chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I can't believe Bella is still letting Edward rule her life, or that she believes that she somehow pushed Edward to sleep with other women. She didn't. She should see a therapist. As for the snuggle scene, well I kept blushing and laughing, since I cannot stop thinking about that South Park episode of "scissoring"!
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Why is he blaming the hospital and his work schedule for his cheating? That is all on him. I get drained from working long hours as well, but I still have the mental capacity to not take my clothes off and have sex with a person who is not my significant other!

I'm surprised Lauren or Tanya haven't been badgering him after his fuck up of a wedding.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Bella and Zafrina have a lot in common. I love that Bella is asking questions, instead of staying quiet.