Reviews for Boogie Man
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
LOL. NO. NEVER AGAIN. EVA. EVA EVA EVA. Kakuzu x Hinata?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! O_O
WinnieTheFatPooh chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Good story. I really liked how you made it HidaKaku. There is really few HidaKakus and too many KakuHidas. I like HidaKakus mostly :3 Because really, people always writes Hidan as a girly defenseless uke, and let's face it, he is not.

Some critical things is that the characters are a little bit ooc, and the story line is really confusing. But still its very good :D.

Please continue !
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
This kinda reminds me of inception
Far chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hey, I just gotta tell you how much I adore this story.

There are so few Hidan/Kakuzu stories with an actual plot, it's crazy. so when this came along it had good writing, interesting plot, good characteriziation and actually some good twists. I couldn't possibly be happier3

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and the ending of this fic.

Keep up the good work dear, I'll be keeping a good eye on your works. :)
SuigetsuPhwoar chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Really good

totally hooked (: pleaseeeeeeeee upload soon :D
SilentSable chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Wow its confsing as hell but you've got me hooked! Please update soon!
religionandmoney chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
*whine*

They died!

Love the story...3
Me chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
*totally into the story* NEED MORE! pls pls pls? i wanna know what happens next! but please do something nice for kuzu-chan.
Chiblette chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
AW! Poor Kuzu! *cries*

Good job Sweety...Hurry up and bring the new chappie out...I have assignments that I need to forget about!
The bitch chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Make a KakuHidan scene. HidaKaku fucking sucks.
Exwhyzed chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
:D Wow, so mysterious and creepy! Nice. Poor, poor Kakuzu... XD
YPrincess chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Oh god how I missed this story so! I thought you gave up or something.

Ah, Kakuzu. His life is now in ruins. This time I actually feel sorry for him; because not only did his wife die but his daughter too. How old was she? I think you mentioned it but Im just too lazy to find it in the other chapters {:
Chiblette chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Wo. Just Wow. Love it. When you updating it?
religionandmoney chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
This is the best kakuhida fanfiction I have ever read.

I like how youwrite the characters, The plot is just godly awesome and those small suprises~3

I swear!

I love this story.

And I hope you write this story to the very end~~

so many good stories I liked was forgotten or deleted so I hope you wont do that...
YPrincess chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Finally Im back! I missed this story so much.

Hidan is officially evil now. I just couldnt help but laugh as Kakuzu looked into that room and saw Hinata. Ha! And it aint a dream!

I feel so alive! And I finally got used to KakuHina. :D