Reviews for The Rules of Kratos
Anonymous chapter 24 . 4/10/2016
Yay! It's finished! I looked this story because Kratos Aurion makes more than a cameo appearance. I always wondered what the sequel would be like if Kratos was a part of the story. I also like how you went into the background of Norse mythology; I wasn't aware that Ratatosk (and Yggdrasil) was a part of Norse mythology until recently. I thought it was pretty cool; makes me more interested in Norse mythology. And I liked how you tied in the last chapter, with the first chapter and title. Overall, I enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
Glon Morski chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Ah, yes, the memorable light frog vs nazdrovie skits. They never fail to crack me up. Especially since 'nazdrovie', written just a little bit differently, but pronounced exactly the same meens 'bless you' in Polish (as in, what you say after someone sneezes) - thought it's two words and with a w instead of a v ('na zrdowie'). Still... I can't help cracking up whenever this comes up. One of the few moments in KOR that I actually enjoyed (because it was just so funny... I blame my knowledge of several languages for this LOL Still, Tenebrae yelling 'nazdrovie' every few seconds was hilarious with the imagination that he was speaking Polish :D)

Uhm... as for the story, I enjoy it so far, but your English could need a little work... Especially the grammar. Sorry, but that's one of the things I usually am VERY picky about *sigh*

Sincerely,

Glon Morski
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
Is it bad I like this story better than the game? :D
diety chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
Awe so precious Emil conversation kratos I love that and kratos should be playable charachater in tos2 in first time and all times. And no decus and Alice moment?
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
As others have pointed out already, Ain Soph Aur is Hebrew and literally translates to Light without limit or Limitless light.

This story is really interesting so far.
ShyNeko55 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I love this story :)
BrafZacklin chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
Wow this is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read!
starless-ocean chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
An awesome story! Compliments for the great research on mythology as well as sticking close to the original story! You integrated Kratos perfectly and all the little bits of details and small scenes about the past and interaction of them is just... awesome!

It would be great if this story was a playable bonus for replaying the game a 2nd time :D Why didn't it happen like this in real?

Some parts were hilarious, some wanted to make me cry and most of them only made me want to cheer. Despite us knowing the story many things came unexpected and you know how to keep the reader interested.

Concentrating on Kratos' person, history and actions was really great, since I'm a huge fan of him and he clearly came too short in both games (I mean in the 2nd one he was only a foggy voice - wtf?)

I wish there were more stories like this out there. Thank you very much for this piece of art and good luck for future writings! *hug*
Aleria leif chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
this is how tos2 should have been lol this was just plain awesome
Alterius chapter 24 . 12/11/2010
Well! This story was a good one. Wonderfully illustrated, though it did seem rushed in that you skipped around and generally didn't illustrate fight scenes. You also have a bit of a problem with the way your English is worded sometimes, but it obviously didn't hinder me to a point that I didn't finish it. You occasionally move words around in the sentences or change the tense of it in the middle of dialogue, disrupting the flow of your story.

I also didn't click the back button a couple hundred times when I noticed the tilt you were taking with the romance sub-plot (I hate Marta, thus I hate Marta and Emil as a couple), so I have to amend you for keeping me interested in spit of those odds!

Wonderful piece, all in all.
Iris Irine chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
LOL the conversation between Lloyd, Kratos and Emil (and later tenebie and co) was hillarious! XD

I like messed-up Emil more hehehe. Really didn't expect him to use that term "bitch-slap".

I would say the ending is quite nice and fluffy-ish :)

btw, when you wrote "live in fear from my Dad because he was my mother's muderer", did you mean to say that Lloyd would be afraid of Kratos because Kratos had to kill Anna? Wow... harsh.
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
Awww, the fluff in this is adorable! And the ending was great; I love how the ending tied into the title. Very well done! Congratulations on finishing your story!
WildfireDreams chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
_ very nice.
Cafe-Publications chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
I think finishing this story in a year is actually a reasonable amount of time. Some authors take more time to complete their stories. Sometimes, they don't complete them at all (which irritates more than anything especially when their stories are good). Thank you for writing this beautiful story for us. I enjoyed every bit of it. Also I can see that your English has improved after each chapter. I look forward to more of your stories.

~S.A.
StarLightSeraph chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
This was a great ending. Had some fluff, oyako fluff and tied up with some humor. Squirrel Ratatosk being my favorite with Krato's rules at the end. Good job and congrats. You deserve it.

keep on writen!