Reviews for Abomination
Blood Never Lies chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Id like to see Walter, and these are all excellent. Its quite the tapestry you weave in here; its a wonder you've only done it for the Hellsing crew.
daemonkieran chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I rather like how every ones thoughts are very plausible if not spot on. It helps with my understanding of the manga, thank you.
FilledeMarius chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
These are nothing short of excellent; they are perfectly in character and articulated in a way that conveys their motivations well.
maroongrad chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Your writing is very intense. I tell stories. YOU tell the PEOPLE. Absolutely fantastic, you have an exceptional grasp of the written word and your own unique look into their world. Always, always a pleasure to read!
TomBoy29 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
this is certainly not drabble. Both chapters were very interesting. The way you describe Alucard and Seras, the way they think, feel, believe should be on the dot. Honestly i can't find words to describe how good it was. It's deffenitly a great view of them. Especially Seras, connecting it with Wonderland. Brilliant! :)
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Now, this was a wonderful tribute to Seras. When I first read Hellsing, she was one of my favorite characters and I applauded her for not drinking the blood.

Here you perfectly deconstruct her motivation and the result of her actions. She is better than her master, who is a mad animal.

Perfect ending, even the human half isn't so good. :D

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Again, a wonderful story. I generally prefer the ones that depict Alucard's incredible brutality. In my mind I could never help but compare him to the Joker, totally out of control and thirsty for blood.

But he's so evil that even he can't stand himself. I like how he calls Seras the cop, it's much more scathing and derogatory than police girl. It shows off his callous nature far better.

Ta

Master of teh boot
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, this was very nicely written. I like your take on that part in the manga/ova- we sometimes forget about Alucard's disgust.
Disguise of Carnivorism chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
:O Alucard has some weird form of regret in this! It's weirdly present in the anime at various points, though, so not entirely ludicrous.

Well. Bloody, pithy, epic... this is pretty darn awesome. I love all the amazingly awesome sentences and the flowy structure.

IGC t DM
Gyokuyou-no-Kuugen chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I'm very impressed. Your story is well thought out and wonderfully written, and I hope to see more from you in the future.