Reviews for A Night with Roxanne
TeamShikaIno chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Just wanted to let you know, you have one person dying to hear the rest of the story I just keep re-reading the chapters and loving every minute of it, you are truly an amazing writer

Sorry if I'm sounding pushy at all, I'm not trying to be, I'm just really, really, hoping that you continue this very soon and that you are still a part of this site :D
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is very intriguing!
PLEASE update soon!
ShikaIno all the way! :)
TeamShikaIno chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
This is an amazingly well-written fanfic. I really hope you finish it. I've loved every minute of it. You have everyone's personality down to a T. Truly an enjoyable read.
SI5EVA chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Please don't leave us hanging, especially not at this juncture. You are an excellent writer who handles Shikamaru and Ino (along with pretty much all of the other characters) extremely well.

This is obviously a well thought-out story and I honestly cannot wait to read more. I also kinda sorta love you for not making me dislike Temari because 1. there's really no apparent rivalry between her and Ino; I've always seen her relationship with Shikamaru as professional with a sprinkle of mutual understanding and 2. she's actually a likable character, for the most part.

Subtle ShikaIno is much appreciated. I would love for you to come back to this.
SI5EVA chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
The first person perspective threw me off slightly; I would've thought a flashback more appropriate. However, this shed light on so much and made things even /more/ interesting and I just can't wait to see what this means for Ino (and Shikamaru!).
SI5EVA chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
An organization? And an onslaught of characters? Dang, things are really getting riled up. So many questions, I'm really excited to see where this will end up going. Shikamaru the mysterious (gangbanger?! lol) and Ino the beautifully real chick.
SI5EVA chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Whoa, the plot really thickens. Ino, in danger? Shikamaru, concerned? And we see Chouji!
SI5EVA chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
So I actually did notice the lack of dialogue, and I commend you, because I think it takes a really skilled writer to make something sound good without any bit of dialogue.

About a million thoughts speculating this scene are going through my head right now; I'm on the edge of my seat.
SI5EVA chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Now what has Shikamaru been up to? Goodness, this was adorable. I like the gradual pace; it sets the mood quite nicely.
SI5EVA chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Kudos for talking a completely alternate universe and embedding Shikamaru and Ino into it wonderfully. I appreciated the shadow reference. :)

Ino's outburst was a bit random, but the emotion was great and very much in character.
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I don't usually read these kinds of fics, but I'm hooked.
bubbles05 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Awww cliffhanger! *shakes fist*

I love Ino and Shika, not many people make them as a couple, stupid Temari...

Anyways, hope you update someday, I would really like to know what happens next.

Also your work is great!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
When are you going to update? I want to know the ending please!
deemomato chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
This is such a lovely story and it kills me that you haven't updated in nearly two years...but I have faith you so for the love of god please update!
nameless2012 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012