Reviews for A Night with Roxanne
Persons chapter 8 . 7/23
well, I hope you post it soon because I am really enjoying this little spin on shikamaru and ino's relationship.
Hinacrush chapter 8 . 5/28
Okay I just wanted to say that I loved these chapters I started early and now I am at 3 in the morning finishing this chapter because I just could not stop reading. Normally I am not a AU reader unless it just draws me in, well you did that job very well I do hope to read the last chapter very soon, but take your time on it.
icemint chapter 8 . 2/5
What a place to leave this fic! I know it's been a while but I do hope you come back. You have a great story going here and I just love the way you've written Shikamaru and Ino's interactions. I hope you get inspired to write soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
this story keeps me on the edge of my seat. i really like your AU, and the mystery surrounding 'the organization'. i really hope you'll continue this story. please post more!
Rivendell101 chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
I wish you would update. This is so good!
TeamShikaIno chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Just wanted to let you know, you have one person dying to hear the rest of the story I just keep re-reading the chapters and loving every minute of it, you are truly an amazing writer

Sorry if I'm sounding pushy at all, I'm not trying to be, I'm just really, really, hoping that you continue this very soon and that you are still a part of this site :D
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is very intriguing!
PLEASE update soon!
ShikaIno all the way! :)
TeamShikaIno chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
This is an amazingly well-written fanfic. I really hope you finish it. I've loved every minute of it. You have everyone's personality down to a T. Truly an enjoyable read.
SI5EVA chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Please don't leave us hanging, especially not at this juncture. You are an excellent writer who handles Shikamaru and Ino (along with pretty much all of the other characters) extremely well.

This is obviously a well thought-out story and I honestly cannot wait to read more. I also kinda sorta love you for not making me dislike Temari because 1. there's really no apparent rivalry between her and Ino; I've always seen her relationship with Shikamaru as professional with a sprinkle of mutual understanding and 2. she's actually a likable character, for the most part.

Subtle ShikaIno is much appreciated. I would love for you to come back to this.
SI5EVA chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
The first person perspective threw me off slightly; I would've thought a flashback more appropriate. However, this shed light on so much and made things even /more/ interesting and I just can't wait to see what this means for Ino (and Shikamaru!).
SI5EVA chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
An organization? And an onslaught of characters? Dang, things are really getting riled up. So many questions, I'm really excited to see where this will end up going. Shikamaru the mysterious (gangbanger?! lol) and Ino the beautifully real chick.
SI5EVA chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Whoa, the plot really thickens. Ino, in danger? Shikamaru, concerned? And we see Chouji!
SI5EVA chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
So I actually did notice the lack of dialogue, and I commend you, because I think it takes a really skilled writer to make something sound good without any bit of dialogue.

About a million thoughts speculating this scene are going through my head right now; I'm on the edge of my seat.
SI5EVA chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Now what has Shikamaru been up to? Goodness, this was adorable. I like the gradual pace; it sets the mood quite nicely.
SI5EVA chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Kudos for talking a completely alternate universe and embedding Shikamaru and Ino into it wonderfully. I appreciated the shadow reference. :)

Ino's outburst was a bit random, but the emotion was great and very much in character.