Reviews for Sugar Coated Accident
I absolutely LOVE this fic! All of the vocaloids were amazingly written, especially KAITO and Haku, since they are my fave two, and the story itself was no short of amazing. You are such an amazing writer, I am very envious!
And i especially love it because it has KAITO x Len, the best ship OF ALL TIME!
I praise you more than I can even begin to say. Thank you so, so much for writing this. XOXO
*flails* thanks for writing this it's amazing
DANGIT KAITO JUST TALK TO LEN BEFORE HE DOES ANYTHING STUPID
This story is great so far! I would say don't worry about too many characters, big ensemble cast stories are always fun and it's nice to know what everyone else is up to :)
Danceydoll5 chapter 41 . 11/5/2016
This is such a great story! I love this pairing! I also really love how you portrayed Kasane Teto, this is exactly how I see her.
DNotePotatoChips chapter 41 . 2/12/2016
He was silenced before words ever escaped his lips. By Len's mouth. *Ultra Fangirling In Process... Nosebleeding and Drawing Fanart In Process...* *sniffles* THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT STORYYYYYY Also, is Nekomura Iroha the catgirl? Eh, idc i'll search her up after this. Though I am super proud you finished this! (Kinda sad too, tho since I really liked this story..) I bet it was really difficult and long to make, but in the end just wow. I am amazed. Welp, gtg! Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 39 . 2/11/2016
Nothing to say except amazing and reading next chapter NOW! (And keep writing! 3 x3)
DNotePotatoChips chapter 37 . 2/11/2016
Wow! So amazing! Such a cliffhanger xP Ima read the next one right now! Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 36 . 2/11/2016
Wow... Busted xD that was really sweet though. Plus I was thinking the same thing at last chapter or something like that! I knew Kaito wouldn't be uninstalled! cx This was an amazing chapter. I really dont know how you come up with such amazing plot, and how to put the plot in such authoristic words. If authoristic is even a word.. I loved it, keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 34 . 2/11/2016
I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONGGGGG THEY FINALLY KISSED A 2ND TIMEEEEEEE *nosebleeding/fangirling so hard* Now I am super inspired! Thank you! Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 33 . 2/11/2016
I just realized the Name part might mean the name of this review... wow im so dumb.. Wellllll I thought it meant what to name yourself and now... *sigh* Whyamisodumb xD well anyways, this was a really great chapter, im looking foward to reading the next! And its ok, I understand that you have a lot of work to do. Homework is a bish.. But anyway, keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 32 . 2/11/2016
Lmho.. I laughed so hard when Rin was talking about Len's staring and Len completely flushed red and covered her mouth.. And then Gakupo is just being nosy like: So.. Who you stalkin'? ;) LMHOOOO amazing. Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 31 . 2/11/2016
I swear, Haku is so freaking kawaii! I know I'm WAY to old for My Little Pony right now, but she is so much like Fluttershy. I just had to say it. And also, great plot so far! Its fine if the chapter is about vocaloid unofficial family time, just as long as there is some squeeze of LenxKaito in there XD Jkjk, either way your writing is amazing. Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 30 . 2/11/2016
Ima cryyyyyy wow, this is probably the longest, best, all work put into fanfic that I have ever read. I have now been inspired to draw fanart and possibly make a fanfic! yay(i havent been inspired in months)! cx Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
. . . . . .*claps slowly* . . . . . . . I AM AMAZED... THESE ARE SUCH GOOD CHAPTERS! Sorry, caps xD I just like this so much I cant stop reading! Its gonna be really sad when its finished since I like it so much, but I will still be happy since your even still writing! Thank you for these amazing chapters! (Btw I am totally shipping Len and Kaito now xD *temporary nosebleed*) Keep writing! 3