Reviews for Sugar Coated Accident
DNotePotatoChips chapter 41 . 2/12
He was silenced before words ever escaped his lips. By Len's mouth. *Ultra Fangirling In Process... Nosebleeding and Drawing Fanart In Process...* *sniffles* THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT STORYYYYYY Also, is Nekomura Iroha the catgirl? Eh, idc i'll search her up after this. Though I am super proud you finished this! (Kinda sad too, tho since I really liked this story..) I bet it was really difficult and long to make, but in the end just wow. I am amazed. Welp, gtg! Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 39 . 2/11
Nothing to say except amazing and reading next chapter NOW! (And keep writing! 3 x3)
DNotePotatoChips chapter 37 . 2/11
Wow! So amazing! Such a cliffhanger xP Ima read the next one right now! Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 36 . 2/11
Wow... Busted xD that was really sweet though. Plus I was thinking the same thing at last chapter or something like that! I knew Kaito wouldn't be uninstalled! cx This was an amazing chapter. I really dont know how you come up with such amazing plot, and how to put the plot in such authoristic words. If authoristic is even a word.. I loved it, keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 34 . 2/11
I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONGGGGG THEY FINALLY KISSED A 2ND TIMEEEEEEE *nosebleeding/fangirling so hard* Now I am super inspired! Thank you! Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 33 . 2/11
I just realized the Name part might mean the name of this review... wow im so dumb.. Wellllll I thought it meant what to name yourself and now... *sigh* Whyamisodumb xD well anyways, this was a really great chapter, im looking foward to reading the next! And its ok, I understand that you have a lot of work to do. Homework is a bish.. But anyway, keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 32 . 2/11
Lmho.. I laughed so hard when Rin was talking about Len's staring and Len completely flushed red and covered her mouth.. And then Gakupo is just being nosy like: So.. Who you stalkin'? ;) LMHOOOO amazing. Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 31 . 2/11
I swear, Haku is so freaking kawaii! I know I'm WAY to old for My Little Pony right now, but she is so much like Fluttershy. I just had to say it. And also, great plot so far! Its fine if the chapter is about vocaloid unofficial family time, just as long as there is some squeeze of LenxKaito in there XD Jkjk, either way your writing is amazing. Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 30 . 2/11
Ima cryyyyyy wow, this is probably the longest, best, all work put into fanfic that I have ever read. I have now been inspired to draw fanart and possibly make a fanfic! yay(i havent been inspired in months)! cx Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 29 . 2/11
. . . . . .*claps slowly* . . . . . . . I AM AMAZED... THESE ARE SUCH GOOD CHAPTERS! Sorry, caps xD I just like this so much I cant stop reading! Its gonna be really sad when its finished since I like it so much, but I will still be happy since your even still writing! Thank you for these amazing chapters! (Btw I am totally shipping Len and Kaito now xD *temporary nosebleed*) Keep writing! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 27 . 2/11
XDD You have me fangirling so much now! You rock at writing this! You should be an author, everyone would read it! I cracked up at Zatsune and Lin. My fave part was the end... Im excited to read next chapter! Actually, screw it. READING IT RIGHT NOW! KEEP WRITING! 3
DNotePotatoChips chapter 26 . 2/11
OMG! I love your whole series of writing, its so amazing! I really hope you can continue, even though some chapters are a little /um, ok next chapter/ you still made it in a way that its hilarious and enjoyable cx. Also, I am fangirling over those fluffy LenxKaito moments xD i have problems. Please keep writing! Love it!
Queen Sunstar chapter 41 . 10/7/2015
I hurt from laughing so much while reading your story. It's well written and I loved every moment of every chapter. I'm not a fan of the Len/Kaito pairing, and I liked how you did it here. The relationship wasn't right in your face with overly graphic sex scenes, it was nice and subtle. Of course, Len/Kaito would never work in my fanon as Len is 12 and Kaito is 22. Instead, they share a close big brother little brother relationship. This story was a roller coaster ride of highs and lows. At one point, I screamed at my iPad at Len to admit his feelings to Kaito already and quit stalling! I love it when authors get me to react that way.

Feel free to check out Silent Voices, my own Vocaloid fan fiction, which I hope gets readers to act like I did reading your story.
lenlover666 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
DIS IS AMAZING!
Shiny Silver Eevee chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
so kawaiiiiiiii desuuuuuu sugoiiiiii, baka-chan.
but, senpai, not enough desu veggie juice, nya.