Reviews for Save Yourself
Wordmangler chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I rather like stories which examine how the characters feel, their emotional states, and so on. The first half of this was particularly good in that respect.
This I found particularly good imagery: "I flinched when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It was a strong hand, which nearly squashed me, but it was gentle, nonetheless."
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Liked the POV. Though I felt it was just tadly rushed.

"PEANUTS!" That made me laugh.
Animestalker95 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This story gives you the fuzzies!Love it!
khwhitelion chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
...too lazy to log in...

Nicely done! I feel like the ending was a little rushed, but for the most part, I really enjoyed it!
Mgalekgolo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aaw, I loved this! Especially since I'm a sucker for a fluff fic with a bittersweet ending. (Plus that "PEANUTS!" bit made me laugh so hard I felt like an idiot.)
ml101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I Love it! Just saw the movie! I hope Dr.C and Susan get together if they ever have a sequel to the movie!
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Daw! That was beautiful! I love this story! Dr. Cockroach and Susan are the best couple in the whole entire movie! This was a great one-shot! I really hope the two of them get together someday in the sequel soon.
whertiy chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
OH MY GOD! I loved this story more than words.
Coolio chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I loved this SO much, I read it over 10 times!
Nova Bucker chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
AWESOME! Fluffy! I love it! Write more, either multi chap or oneshots, I love em all! More Dr.C/Susan fics! They rule! Down with that $$ derek(he doesn't deserve a capital letter) GO DR. COCKROACH! (u do know that he only has the "ability" to survive like a cockroach and a head like one right, cuz if ya look closely, in the scene where he has Susan hooked up 2 a machine that shocks here, he has human hands...) Sorry, back to how awesome this fic is, I'm drooling at the fluffiness! I LOVE IT! Your WRITING IS AWESOME!