Reviews for Sleeps with a Vampire
Soccer11 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
loved the chapter i dont think edward shold have lied to her at the end thats guna piss her off
jasper-emmett-lovers143 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
damn! i cant wait to read more!
debcripps chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I really enjoyed reading your stories. I can't wait to see what happens with Tanya. Keep up the great writing.
Peachymom chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hey , liked it . LOL ,not surprising since I liked first part. ;)
abrapaige chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
awesome, update soon
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Haha now what did I say? Biting! Yay ]

LMAO Batphone. Ah geez XD

Ruh roh indeed! Tanya the little clingy vampire is on her way! ARGH! ..now where's my machete..

Looking forward to more!
Emma4030 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Yeah! I can't wait for her to meet everyone face to face! To bad Tanya will be there. I loved your first story and I can't wait to read the next chapter of this one. Great job!
ThisArtWar chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great story so far. ) I read An American in Chicago, I loved it ) lol I didnt review 'cause I was to anxious to see what happend next. So keep up the good work and I cannot wait to read more! D

~Super
rohan65 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Yay! I'm so excited about the sequel. You ended An American Vampire in Chicago just right and the continuation of the story started with a bang. I love your writing so please keep on going. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted. I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation.
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
in the first story bella mentioned pregnancy, is she able to get pregnant by edward? is that guna happen later if its true? cnt wait for the nxt ch
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
haha nice story...good plot with adding some powers for edward and adding most of the other cullens.
TLammy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Off to a great start. I'll be watching for me, love your writing.
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92