Reviews for Time Changes Everything
nayin17 chapter 34 . 3/30
Great story... Thank you for writing this
nayin17 chapter 32 . 3/30
Harry is such a perfect boyfriend
nayin17 chapter 31 . 3/30
Yehey they are soul bonded now
nayin17 chapter 30 . 3/30
nayin17 chapter 4 . 3/30
Skipped this chapter...never like Hermoine in Canon
Kitten99 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
LOL.
I can see it now: A wet, muddy, slightly desperate Harry Potter running down a hallway chasing a golden ball, which had slipped out of his now-missing-pocket.
LOL.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Its silly to blame Fred/George for this, and Hermione is ridiculous to cry over it.
sylvelle chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
I think you put in too many Review responses at the end.
sylvelle chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Obviously something is affecting Ginny. Then there's the charmzirius. Somebody was in the castle and made a mess, Harry's scar hurts constantly unless Ginny is holding him or the charmzirius if it is not hot red lava stuff. Can't figure it out yet. Even Dumbledore is being weirder; obviously love and Harry's connection with Ginny is important.
sylvelle chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Wish I could copy the link to paste, but it wont let me. Was the premonition about Ginny? Is Harry connected to Ginny because of the Bond you mention the charmzirius poem thingy?
sylvelle chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Yes well isn't Snape sweet? I am not sure I believe he would be allowed to do that by Dumbledore and/or McGonagall. That is pretty blatant favoritism but if it is it's one more reason Hogwarts is a mess.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
We all hate Snape, except the misled individuals who keep trying to make him a good guy. He isn't a good guy, except for the fact that he is on the side of light, but he is a horrible man.
Tricia