Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
So, yeah, right after reading the songs, I took a break from the story and started searching for them online to listen to them. I got frustrated because I just couldn't seem to find them. After an hour, I gave up and finished the story, hoping you'd put the song titles in the A/N. But no, you had to be awesome and make up these beautiful lyrics on your own so that I couldn't hear the music with them! Damn you to Hel! WHY!? I so wanted to hear them. *cries in emo corner*
On that note, you should totally sell them. Lots of bands and recording companies by amateur lyricists' songs all the time. You could probably make quite a bit off them. And then, I could hear them, too! *dark laugh as I contemplate how my EVIL plot will come to fruition*
Loved the story. You're great with the songs, though your creative writing itself needs a bit of work. Lots of minor mistakes, but the idea henind the story was pretty well conveyed and entertaining.
Now, I shall steal your kitten and name her Butterfly after this story. Mwahahahahaha!
MikoAmaya
Anon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Just wow. I loved this fic so much! Did you write the songs yourself? If so, they were amazing! If you can sing, then you should definitely make a cover!
Amazing story as well! Sakura was a total bitch. Made me laugh a little. And the little twist at the end with Temari and Ino was just perfect and humorous hahahaha 3 You did a fantastic job!
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
yay this story is awsome :D
666snoopy chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was awesome, I love band fics. Great job!
Akira Darely chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hey, I just wanted to say that not only was your oneshot pretty good, grammar, spelling, word choice, etc. I also really liked your songs. They were really good and I found it really easy to put music with words. I'll look to see if you have any other stories. If so, I hope you have lyrics there as well. (don't worry. I won't steal your lyrics. I write music and lyrics often, and this is the first time I've seen someone on fanfiction do a really good job with lyrics).

And I'll say again, you did a really amazing job.

~Akira Darely
crazylelenumber1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Yeah so I favorited this a while ago... but I didn't do a review. Great aren't I? In any case I really liked this fic. I just finished reading it for the 2nd or 3rd time, so I thought that I should actually post a reveiw. It was well written (thank you so much). Also very interesting and I could really get into the story. The lyrics for all the songs were amazing I wish that I could hear them like you do. In any case very good story.

Peace,

Crazylele1
plz stop the pain chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
ep. i liked it. it was well written, and i do poetry, (and i sing) and i definately aprove of the lyrics for the songs! u r definately good at wat u do
Suck Neck chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I can't believe that you wrote these lyrics! Dear God, please, find a way to get them made into a song! At first I didn't realize that you had actually written them, so I searched all over the internet trying to find them before I decided to look into the author's notes. They're absolutely amazing! Please write more!

Sincerely,

Suck_Neck,
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Very good story :DD

I love the songs as well!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I REALLY, REALLY loved this! It was just too good but it was a shame that was no full lemon (from start to end lemon, like there ex. Naruto didn't come in this fic at all. Visibly I mean).

What were the songs? Did you make them?
ABlv2drawAnime chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
OMG! I loved it, the songs were amazing they had so much emotion i could just picture them singing them!
AttackoftheRamen chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
lol
s h o u t i m e chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Beautiful~

:D
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i like the songs but naruto's was my fav! and ur description made it all seem so much more deep! ur way of writing is awesome!_!
Empty Head chapter 1 . 4/11/2009