Reviews for Promise
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Such a sweet moment, I love these!
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aww kawaii! Little allen and mana moments are so cute!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love it. Absolutely do.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I think that this was really cute. I just love Mana and little Allen stories
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awwwwww :D

Damn..the weirdest thing just happened...I typed that aww and my iPod corrected it to 'asses' xD
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Cute! :3
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
o.O Which chapter, which one? Young!Allen is so much fun to write isn't it? I mean, he's the complete and total opposite of his present self!
Allen the Musician chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This story is so great! 'just big cats' that's priceless. And the part at the end was so touching. Great job!
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
ooh i absolutely love this fic! you did a magnificent job of capturing the relationship between mana and allen. truly a great work.
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow, there should be more stories like this. The interaction between Mana and Allen was very cute and IC (as far as I can tell with Mana). And I think you ARE good at writing kids ;)
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was too sweet for words! I loved Allen's mix of sweetness and stubborness. I do enjoy a good Allen and Mana story, and that was a fab example.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
aw so cute!
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
The only complaint I have is that Allen's seven when Mana picks him up. Other than that, no grammar or spelling issues. :)

I really liked this, especially the thing with the lions. XD I hope you write more like this one. :)

You did a good job with Mana and Allen's personality. XD Now I know why people like kid-Allen to be a little bratty. It's just so adorable! lol You might've done a better job than I've done with my Allen/Mana fanfics. Scratch that, I think you have. :)
Zettafae chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I love this! It is so hard to find DGM fics like this. And I love anything written about Allen's past. He is just so lovely in your story. :)
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is quite good, Allen seems like a smart kid (which e most likely was). I believe you portrayed Allen as a child quite well.