Reviews for In and Out of Time
oh yes 3 some plz
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
hmmmm I like it so far
slay1angel chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
ohhhh wow I just got chills reading this last chapter... so amazingly well written :D I love your story and hope to see more from you :D
Jewlz1162 chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
I loved this story 3 I cried like a baby in the end, so happy nobody's home cuz they would think I'm crazy anyways this was so good :D
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
ok, I am truely torn about this story. First of all GO BUCKS! LOL. ok, now that that is over... I love the idea of Bella and Emmett in this story in the beginning...I loved that they had such a history together and that they could not only be each others friends but soul mates. But, you took us down a different path and for that I am torn. The love that Jasper has/had for Bella was truely beautiful...but I thought this story was a Em/B story. Yes, in the end they had their "heaven" but we never truely got to experiance it..and for that I am sad. I laughed, I cried, I got HOT in some of the "scenes" lol, but I guess I was just hoping for more Em/B! Anyway, it was a great story...and your a wonderful story teller!
Haunted Muse chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
This story has been on my favorites list for about two months now, and I finally had a chance to read it again. I can't believe that I didn't leave a review the first time I read it. This is an absolutely phenomenal story. I was a little wary of all the...colorful...language in this story, but I kept reading and found that it only seemed to enhance the characters more, giving them their own new personalities outside of what SM had already written for them.

I also have to admit that I cried like a baby when I read the final chapter of this story...both times. I think it was so beautiful that you allowed Bella and Emmett to be together in their own version of heaven. So sweet! It only proves that they were meant to be together after all, no matter who they ended up spending their lives with. They now have an eternity together. Please keep up the amazing work!
Littlefang83 chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
oh wow...seriously...wow. i felt so sad when emmett lost bella and i was beginging to think what was the point to this story. i kept reading in the hopes everything would get better and he'd get her in the end...and he did...not in the way i wanted, but this way was so much better. by the last chapter the point of the story became clear...it was not that the guy gets the girl in the end, but that, they were each other's heaven and they spent the rest of eternity frozen in their perfect moment. that was the most beautifull story i've read and i very nearly cried when i read the poem.
Sassyvampmama chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting story. There were certainly a lot of plot twists and turns, and I was surprised by many of the things that happened. I think that's a good thing, because so many of the Stories on FF are predictable. It was refreshing to find something out of the ordinary.
G3ORGIAiiP3ACH chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
Lmfao. "This is Sparta" i almost died laughing. lol your a great writer.
DareToRead 25 chapter 17 . 7/3/2010
That was amazing! My favorite line was the panty dropping cologne. I laughed for hours! I really enjoyed this fic!
NikoleMasen chapter 17 . 2/8/2010
well the last chapter def had me in tears and very original

this story is def going on my favorites )
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »